Any diving going on this weekend?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

denisegg

Indescribable!
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Has anyone out there done any diving this weekend? Are you going to go today? I am sitting here in the house and I'm still cold so I am just dreaming about diving and a warm tropical breeze. At least let me here how it is out there for you who are willing to brave the cold.

Yep, did two dives today in Gulf Shores right off the beach :) Report to follow in the main forum as always :D

I am so jealous! I am sooooo ready to go diving again!

The Lake Lanier Loonies are diving Lake Lanier in Georgia (water temps +/- 60) this weekend (Nove 18th) for our monthly Dive and Dine...then there is our usual New Years dive just around the corner...

Mike

denisegg:
I am so jealous! I am sooooo ready to go diving again!

Well go then! Us land locked divers in North AL will have to wait until a heavy rain and the local dive holes to open again for the summer. Hey Mat, If I can hitch a plane ride down your way, can we all pile in your new car of doom for a dive?

Howard

Yeah, but I still need to buy said new car of doom :) 2-3 weeks away still.

mikerault:
The Lake Lanier Loonies are diving Lake Lanier in Georgia (water temps +/- 60) this weekend (Nove 18th) for our monthly Dive and Dine...then there is our usual New Years dive just around the corner...

Mike

Thats a neat idea to have a monthly local dive and dine. Okay Mat, why haven't you come up with this idea for us L A and North Florida folks? Maybe we should work on this.

I do dive every month, several times :) I also eat, several times a day, especially when I dive!

Hmmm a local dive club now that would be nice.

SuPrBuGmAn:
I do dive every month, several times :) I also eat, several times a day, especially when I dive!

Yes Mat, but we have got to get organized. I will make a separate post about it so we can see if we can get something organized. Help me out here.

Back
Top Bottom