Any diving going on this weekend?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

If some of Ya'll would like to do a night dive one night next week I might arrange to do so off the Cat-N-Around if the conditions are good.

algulfdiver:
If some of Ya'll would like to do a night dive one night next week I might arrange to do so off the Cat-N-Around if the conditions are good.

One of the best times I ever had was on a night dive on three mile barge. Gary you remember Malcome (spelling) From Sb Sea level? We dropped down on it one night to find a Bull was visiting there also. I can still picture him trying to squeeze under that barge with no where to go. I just hovered there at the anchor trying to figure out what he was doing to he pointed up above me. I could have reached up and touched it it was so close now that was spooky.After half a tank of air later we went looking for the pieces off from it than surfacing in one heck of a current about fifty yards off the boat. The bad part was Crystal was manning the boat with a few students that aborted the dive when they seen us hit the water and current. I can still remember that swim.

After all this it had to have been one of my best dives now that I look back on it. I don’t know about next week I may be starting to paint Silver Beach but I would love to do some night diving with you. If you get something going you have my Paradise Service email drop me a line

OK,

I've been perusing this thread, and would like to throw my hat into this chaotic ring. I'm toying with heading down to Gulf Shores or Panhandle for Thanksgiving weekend to get some diving in, but only if I can find some folks to dive with. I'm cool with anything, shore, boat, wreck, you name it. I'll probably head down on Friday, get some late Friday dives, as many as possible Saturday, and head back on Sunday after an early morning dive. I'll be looking for supercheap accomodations also. I'm also game for heading over to some springs. I'd be as excited about the meet and greet and food as the diving, so name a time and place!

Octo

Octo,
The wife and I will be arrving on Friday also, staying at the Hilton Inn in GS. We are going to go diving someway on Saturday, well - if possible. We are trying to go on a boat dive since we never have, but it is not looking too good. Stay in touch with this thread because things should get finalized first of next week.
Randy

Good call, maybe I will even crash at the Hilton also since I have a half billion Hilton points.

Reefhound and a few Texans will be in Pensacola diving the Oriskany Saturday morning and possibly diving the Whiskey with me on Saturday afternoon. rdharbis1 is down that weekend as well :) There will be people diving that weekend as long as the weather holds out.

Or if Friday is a better day, I'm OK with that too - I have off of work for once :p

Good luck. Where are you doing your check out dives?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom