Air Fill Question

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

They say there is no such thing as a dumb question so I'll test it here.

Is there a USB cable you can hook the tank up to? I'm having a hard time getting the air from the computer to the tank. :rofl3:

I am selling USB-to-air tank cables for $35.
Unfortunately, I can't offer any warranty with the cables; but hey! If you want one . . . .

My Daughter's AL80's got a Virus from one of those Internet fill places :shakehead:

I told her never to go those those sites without proper protection and a fresh O Ring but do you think she listened ... No !!!

Now she has to " Re-Boot "the tank

My Daughter's AL80's got a Virus from one of those Internet fill places :shakehead:

I told her never to go those those sites without proper protection and a fresh O Ring but do you think she listened ... No !!!

Now she has to " Re-Boot "the tank

:shocked2::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

LOL! I love you guys!
I am so entertained by my simple little question.
You guys have given me a lot of good suggestions for getting online air fills! Thank you!

Don't worry about it, Brad. You only need a couple of kilobytes.

I totally haxxored the file and removed the DRM....I put it on my banked RAID array and shared it out....so now anyone can get it for free via Frostwire.

Free Fills!!!

Back
Top Bottom