Air Fill Question

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The sad thing is you can actually add that to your cart... 15 bucks might not be a bad idea for that pressure guage and whip. Think they'd ship it as is?

I am glad to see all of my Swamper buddies have a sense of humor :)
This is good to see. I was kind of afraid I might get flamed for asking such an inanely stupid question.

I like some of the responses. I am all about Limit Fills and Market Fills. Just depends on which flavor I want that day.

The internet fills I've found work perfectly on my WII "Endless Ocean" dives.

Other than that....not so good.

They say there is no such thing as a dumb question so I'll test it here.

Is there a USB cable you can hook the tank up to? I'm having a hard time getting the air from the computer to the tank. :rofl3:

Just so you know, some of those Internet Fill places will need you to use your CPU and Tower fans as an adjunct if your filling high pressure cylinders. They offer a special Boost Venturi to make the connection. Nobody should ever be without one of those. Also... closing your tank valve at the right time is critical to insuring the pressure stays in the tank. ( that was a little piece of information I could put to use for sure )

Also... closing your tank valve at the right time is critical to insuring the pressure stays in the tank. ( that was a little piece of information I could put to use for sure )

As long as you make a backup of your air fill, you can easily restore it if you forget to close the valve.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom