Air Fill Question

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Don't worry about it, Brad. You only need a couple of kilobytes.

Hey Bill, Just trying to get an idea of how much band width would be needed so I can set up a laptop at the dive site for you!

Hey Bill, Just trying to get an idea of how much band width would be needed so I can set up a laptop at the dive site for you!

Frog ... Band width is of minimal concern unless you are in a hurry. The normal surface interval time allows for even a dial up connection.

You have to watch those lap tops though and make sure they can support the weight of the tanks you will be putting on top of them.

Here is a little known tech. tip :crafty:
I personally use a official NASCAR Spring Rubber to balance the load over the surface of the laptop display so it does not bust the screen.

LOL! I love you guys!
I am so entertained by my simple little question.

I'm just happy you find yourself so entertaining. Must cut way down on the cost of wine women and song. :)

I'm just happy you find yourself so entertaining. Must cut way down on the cost of wine women and song. :)

Now lets not get too judgmental.... After all he is a CAIFO
( Crazy A** Indian From Oklahoma )

I will gladly stand in the Honor of this fine gentleman.....

He spends his money on Wine , Women and Song and ... (as I have repeatedly told him)
He Squanders the rest !!!!

Okay Brad, here's an idea...bring the laptop and a sat link. I'll bring an extra long USB cord with a connection directly to my reg. The first ever internet based Hooka system!

Okay Brad, here's an idea...bring the laptop and a sat link. I'll bring an extra long USB cord with a connection directly to my reg. The first ever internet based Hooka system!

Guba,

No problem. I can bring a bank of 8D's and an inverter to power the system as well! I think I can scrounge some chicken wire and tinfoil to build the sat dish.

Guba,

No problem. I can bring a bank of 8D's and an inverter to power the system as well! I think I can scrounge some chicken wire and tinfoil to build the sat dish.

Have you guys considered that a wireless connection might compress the download therefor possibly changing the O2 content? I'm not tryin to put a wrinkle in your plan, it was just a thought (and by the way yes it did hurt).

Always support your local dive shop and you will have no worries .

LDS? We don't need no stinking LDS!

Now lets not get too judgmental.... After all he is a CAIFO
( Crazy A** Indian From Oklahoma )

I will gladly stand in the Honor of this fine gentleman.....

He spends his money on Wine , Women and Song and ... (as I have repeatedly told him)
He Squanders the rest !!!!

Timeliner,
You are so right in so many ways. You are a wise man.
On the other hand, CAIFO ??? :shakehead:

LDS? We don't need no stinking LDS!

Hey! Let's not get hasty here firefyter! Just because you don't need an LDS for air fills doesn't mean the rest of us don't!
Shouldn't you be out fighting fires today or something? Trucking in water from afar; or something?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom