Air Fill Question

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You know my Galileo has a wireless transmitter.

Wouldn't it be great if they could build a wireless receiver? That way when I exit the water at my favorite dive park (which has wireless internet) I could just lay my tank on the ground, eat a little food have a little fun, and in an hour I could put my gear back on (without ever breaking it down) and go back in the water!

Yeah, but think of the bandwidth that place would have to have!

I like Ryanpublic's idea. Wireless receiver + hub and several tanks could be filled at once. Maybe a switch would be more efficient than a hub though, and perhaps lower the BW requirement? Hey -- Spring Lake has wireless! Guba, maybe you could check into that when you are there this weekend?

Thought of another issue though. Public wireless + necessary firewall. That air's going to be coming through and compressing at an even higher temp than usual.......

More Nitrogen ! ! ! :D

with all the hackers and viruses out there in the cyber universe I'm sticking to the old fashion way

Good point. I'll bet China already has their best hackers on it. Probably corrupting our downloads with excessive CO and CH4 (Carbon Monoxide and Methane).

:deadhorse:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom