7 day x 30min Cardio Challenge!!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got started early with 27:59 of cardio, I ran a 5k, not my best time, but i have done worse.

Hi Almity! I'm in, too! What am I getting myself into!? LOL!

Mike Veitch:
i'm hungover...
well you have a little over 6hrs today to get your 30mins done

OR

you can do 2 lots of 30mins tomorrow to catch up

either way... you cant give up already!!!

Day One: i did it!!

i really wasnt motivated... even thought about lying to you all about it but I know its the making a start thats the hardest part some times. i just did 4 walks up and down little BB hill, about 50mins but 10min was downhill/cooling down on the way home

as i like to say... its the small steps we making that make a difference to our lifestyle and fitness and today i hope i did about 3000 small steps.

i think linda had a good suggestion earlier and im thinking about getting a pedemeter thingy as im curious to know how many actual steps i do

cheers everyone... over to you guys now.... lets make day 1 happen!!!

Treadmill 2 miles
~43 minutes
9% grade (machine only goes up to 10)
2.9 mph (will work up on the speed, it is more of a knee concern vs. anything else)

Another day on the elliptical. 60 minutes, I don't even want to count the steps. I tend to keep an even pace based on the music of the day. Followed that by 30 minutes of weights. Now it's off to the hockey game with my son.

Probably the best thing I could have done in addition to this motivator courtesy of almitywife is to back away from the black amber is evil of colas. A small step and I will no doubt have trouble along the way.

I'm in...

Did mine on the Nordic this morning... (I'll puke later...)

It's now even easier to keep track of your progress... It's indicated on your profile. :)

Click Edit Profile to update it.

Attachments

• SBChallenge2007.jpg
    SBChallenge2007.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 83
Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom