7 day x 30min Cardio Challenge!!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm in, but I will have to start tomorrow cuz we are headed to Curacao on Jan 6.

Curacoao... are you allowed to leave the great white north at this time of year???

i dont think so.... i will have to go in your place!

:D

So, let me start a list on who we got so far

7 Day Cardio Challangers:
Almitywife
Sea nmf
Jcsgt
Neil
SoCalAngel
Divescoop
dhampton82
Tedtim (starting early)

did i miss anyone??

I'm in....I've put on 4-5lbs since the beginning of December - so need a kickup the backside to get going again...

Alright, Im in! :D

I'm game, I can do the treadmill on the day's I don't have class (will be getting home too late and leaving too early), but that leaves 5 days a week I can.

I'm in :)

Nice job getting this going Almity!

Fellow participants - I know that motivation and encouragement go a long way in helping people reach their workout goals. PLEASE feel free to keep me involved via posts/PMs - if necessary, some long distance kicks in the back-side are welcome also :)

Scott

As I indicated, I need to start early. I have been pretty good in going to the gym at least three times a week, but I too needed a bit of a kick start.

Workout today

9:15 AM Elliptical trainer = 1 hour
Light weight work out
A bunch of crunches.

Now, if I can just stay away from the food!

eight more sleeps to Curacao.

Just saw this thread. I'm in!

I'm in for the Cardio Challenge! I've been a slacker on daily exercise and it's starting to show.

I'm gonna hate myself later for signing up for this. Now I gotta follow through. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom