7 day x 30min Cardio Challenge!!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm game. How does 45 minutes of spin class and an hour workout sound? =)

Haven't done it in say... 3-4 months... should be interesting!

I'm in.

Starting January 1st, I had already planned to start working out and eating right again. I had once weighed 355lbs and started working out and taking Spin classes. I got down to 278lbs and became a Spin instructor. I was teaching two classes a day for 3 - 5 days a week. I eventually became burned out on it. I have been for quit sometime and so long that I'm back up to 315lbs.

I just became a husband and shortly after, found out that my wife is pregnant. So, I decided I don't want to be a fat husband or daddy. :) (Plus, I'm going to register for a triathlon I did two years ago, to see if I can beat my time.)

So, count me in, I'm ready to do it for the long haul.

Michael

I am in pain........ouch.......but I guess it will be worth it in the end :wink:

I'm in :) :D!!

Day 3 - 30 minutes on the treadmill, follwed a few hours later by a nice end of year dive.

Air temp was 27 F, water temp was 39 F. Just a short one at the local training area to 40 feet to go play with our little scooters and see if the fish had gone to sleep yet. They had not.

Did 40 minutes of cardio today and then about an hour of strength training concentrating on my legs and back.

Mike Veitch:
does diving count?

Of course it counts! Diving is one of the best calorie burners out there..and the most fun!

Updated list of the 7 Day Exercise Challangers-Starting 1st January:
fairybasslet
El Orens
DiverBry
Almitywife
Sea nmf
hgroberts
Jcsgt
Neil
SoCalAngel
Divescoop
dhampton82
Tedtim (starting early)
TheTrickster
Kayla
Natasha
LindaBlueDolphin
Colby
ScubaJenny
Sunthnbelle
DixieSands
Mike Veitch
FrankC420
Jamdiver
MWhites

did i miss anyone??

Well done Ted, Linda and Fairy for starting!!!

today is the 1st for me (and Mike Veitch) so i gotta start today... dont feel very motivated about it BUT i know i have to and reporting here is helping me get my head in the right space

will report later tonight that i have done day one

cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom