7 day x 30min Cardio Challenge!!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
30 min on the exercycle this morning an OK start? An hour later today (combining this with stopping smoking)

It's 2:15 pm and I'm not even dressed yet. I was going to go to that yogalites class today at 10:45, but considering that I didn't get to sleep until 3am, and I'm a little hung, THAT didn't happen. Gym closed at 2 pm today, Soo,, that leave a walk. It's raining and foggy and I doubt I'll walk far today. But I usually do 2 workouts a day, 40 minutes cardio and around 45 minutes of weights, so I'll make up for it tommorrow.
Almity, even though I said I was reluctant to participate, I saw your response but neglected to respond to it yesterday because I had to get ready to go out. (I just posted what I had done yesterday.) So I totally agree with what you said, so I'm in.:D

El Orans:
It's now even easier to keep track of your progress... It's indicated on your profile. :)

Click Edit Profile to update it.

El great idea.

One suggestion though. Not everyone can exercise everyday for whatever reason, is it possible to may consider changing it to simply days of exercise this year or something like that.

Updated list of the 7 Day Exercise Challangers-Starting 1st January:

El Orens
DiverBry
Almitywife
Sea nmf
hgroberts
Jcsgt
Neil
SoCalAngel
Divescoop
dhampton82
Tedtim (starting early)
TheTrickster
Kayla
Natasha
LindaBlueDolphin
Colby
ScubaJenny
Sunthnbelle
DixieSands
Mike Veitch
FrankC420
Jamdiver
BKP
MWhites

did i miss anyone??

HMMMMM - alot of name on this list need to check in for the 1st.... i know it might be tough for some (the hungover ones that is :wink: ) but do your best and make a start!!

cheers everyone.... great to see so much enthusiuam and results already!

LindaBluedolphin:
One suggestion though. Not everyone can exercise everyday for whatever reason, is it possible to may consider changing it to simply days of exercise this year or something like that.
It may get changed in the future.

For now, the challenge is 7x30.

almitywife:
HMMMMM - alot of name on this list need to check in for the 1st.... i know it might be tough for some (the hungover ones that is :wink: ) but do your best and make a start!!
Just check my profile... :D

I am VICTORIOUS!!! I did it! I managed to jog 2 miles this evening. Actually just got back, and I feel GREAT!!!! Victory is MINE! Hermit Crab came along with me, her on the bike, and she helped keep me motivated. With me keeping an eye on her, the time and distance seemed to go so much faster! With the walk/slow jog/warm up with the dog around the block and the cool down, I was gone 45 minutes. Whoo HOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:wave-smil!!!

i must admit... i did feel much better about myself yesterday... knowing i DID SOMETHING finally after 10 days of feasting

now to keep going!!!!!!!!!!

Day 1, 20 minutes walk/jogging.
20 minutes weights :D

(wow, I wish I would of quit smoking sooner)

Dhampton, you quit at the right time. All things work together and for whatever reason, the time is right now to quit. Congratulations!

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom