7 day x 30min Cardio Challenge!!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mr Veitch is just back...

So, i guess i am the first one to cop out on the first day! hahaha

Hangovers and exercise don't mix.

So today, on the 2nd i did the same thing i did on the 31st (see i started a day early cuz i knew i wouldn't do any on the 1st)

35-40 mins cycle to the gym *not sure as i don't own a watch
at the gym did 3 sets each of 3 different chest exercises
3 sets each of 3 different tricep exercises
30-35 mins cycle home *its a bit more downhill on the way home...

for a total of just under 2 hours...

Jogged this morning for about 35 minutes.
The hill must have gotten steeper in the past few days, it was a real challenge to get over it and not stop to rest.

Worth it in the end of course :).

Day 2, did some pilates stretching and then went for a 20 min walk with the dog.

Day 1: Went swimming for 30 minutes
Day 2: To Be Determined :)

Good morning!
This is FUN!!!! Day 1 complete with 45 minutes of cardio split over two machines. I also signed up for some personal training at my gym (is that "cheating"????)

Scott

Scott,

The year I spent with the personal trainer was the best money I ever spent. I helped me get motivated, changed my lifestyle, and helped me lose 45 pounds and build a foundation from where I am never looking back!

I'd like to join the challenge. Starting today since I just saw this. My husband and I are both planning to bike for at least 1/2 hour a day.

Ok, I'm in!
I am starting today, 02Jan2007.
GIFCo147

DiveScoop:
....I also signed up for some personal training at my gym (is that "cheating"????)....
That is great. I signed up for a few sessions when I started back at the gym last May. It was well worth it. Before that any money I spent on the gym was essentially money wasted as I did not go regularly. The trainer got me through the first few months, despite an irregular schedule due to travel and now I am on my own. I try to get at least three sessions in a week, but over the holidays, and with this motivation, I have been better.

Day 5 for me today. One hour on the elliptical then 30 minutes of abs and stretching combined. Three days to go before vacation. Friday may be a difficult one for getting to the gym as we get ourselves ready to go.

We almost had a green New Years's but the snow fell over the weekend. It was supposed to warm up enought to melt, but that did not happen. I was hoping to get a photo of myself with the lawn mower on New Year's day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom