7 day x 30min Cardio Challenge!!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did 30 minutes of exercise earlier today, mostly lifting weights and upper body exercises.
Tomorrow I jog :).

I rode my bike for over 2 hours today. 39 miles
1/2 1:40 bike ride - 31 miles

I had lots of company and we all took a 30 minute walk after dinner. It was so nice! Great day in Houston today. Happy New Year all!

Natasha:
I had lots of company and we all took a 30 minute walk after dinnerll!
now thats a great idea!!!!

im very excited about completing day 2 for me! getting back into the groove of doing something physical helps clear my mind as well!!

On day one, I did:

-10 minutes of Sweatin' to the Oldies with Richard Simmons before realizing I am a clutz.
-30 minutes of circuit (aerobic+strength) training, keeping my heart rate up the entire time.

I actually felt pretty good, though my second day is always my worst.

Happy New Year all!

Out of town for the next few days...will check in when I can...

Day 1....45 minutes of walking, 15 minutes of PIlates, 15 minutes of streching ...

:D

(going to bed now...)

DAY TWO: Completed!!

just back from a 45min walk....... my legs were feeling a bit tight when i started but they loosened up after a few mins and i did 3 times up and down little BB hill

great going everyone.... wonder where Mr Veitch is

anyone else to share what they did today???

cheers

I'll go for a walk at lunchtime and another after dinner.

oh.....forgot to mention the 45 minuted of dancing, AFTER the SF fireworks finished ...it was so awesome!!!! :laurel:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom