7 day x 30min Cardio Challenge!!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm in...

Day 1 (January 1, 2007):
Diving in the Atlantic: 2 hours 10 minutes
Walking: 1 hour 2 minutes (4.15 miles)

1/2/07 -- 20 minutes on the Nordic... 30 on the Bowflex... 10 on the floor (in pain)...

wow - look at all the action happening!!!!!! well done and welcome to the newly joined

Updated list of the 7 Day Exercise Challangers-Starting 1st January:

El Orens
DiverBry
Almitywife
Sea nmf
hgroberts
Jcsgt
Neil
SoCalAngel
Divescoop
dhampton82
Tedtim (starting early)
TheTrickster
Kayla
Natasha
LindaBlueDolphin
Colby
ScubaJenny
Sunthnbelle
DixieSands
Mike Veitch
FrankC420
Jamdiver
BKP
MWhites
clgsamson
caroln
GIFCo147
CoolTech

did i miss anyone??

:D not this time! youre 5th from the top

today, while a work i will put the list in alphabetical order to make it easier for all

cheers

Good job, everyone! I'll be doing my cardio, later today, due to other commitments.

Yesterday (1/1) brisk walking for an hour and five minutes, 3.2 miles.

I'll let you know tomorrow about what I do tonight. I have a friend that wants to come along but honestly, I do better on my own. But I won't turn her away.

i know what you mean Seanmf.... my neighbour has said "we should walk together" and although i want to be supportive i also know that it will end up being a slow paced (well slower than my current sloth pace) gab-fest

so i tell her what time and so far she not been motiviated to be at the front of the house on time

DiveScoop - trainers arent cheating... they help you raise the level/intensity a bit while giving you safe guidance. hubby has had a trainer for almost 3 years now (hes into powerlifting) and its like the guy is part of our family now

:wave-smil everyone!!!

Rowing machine time...

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom