7 day x 30min Cardio Challenge!!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
7%
3.6 mph
2.75 miles
46 minutes

Aww, the gym is closed, but I'll probably do some yoga stuff tonight!

I am so tired, and I really don't know why.....

7%
3.6 mph
2.00 miles
33:30 minutes

I fear I am all alone here again :(

OH no! my back is in pain! let me rephrase that, I am in pain, my back is hurting and this sucks! :( Well, today, I finally broke my own record of running 20 minutes on the treadmill. Time to upgrade from the cardio machine to the running machine. :)

Aww, too bad if I live close to you Linda, I would diving with you everyday (well, on the days we are free). Unfortunately I live on the other side of the pool. :(

RoyN:
Aww, too bad if I live close to you Linda, I would diving with you everyday (well, on the days we are free). Unfortunately I live on the other side of the pool. :(

The water is cold there :rofl3: I was certified in SoCal, now I am spoiled by warm water :D and easy access to Florida

Hey I like cold water! Not to mention the kelp forest and my constant scream for a heater underwater or sometimes I say, "hey! who let the cold water in the pool!" :D.

You have a point with the kelp, I do miss that.

Hi, everyone! Well... I survived my 2 12 hour shifts... my 1st 2 days back to work since being sick! Talk about jumping back into the swing with both feet! LOL I'm sore and soooo tired that my eyes are burning... but other than that... I'm good! LOL

Time for bed. The Easter Bunny has to visit in the wee hours... and I'm sure the kids will be up early in the morning.

:happywave everybody

claimiing daily dives as my exercise this weekend

eating far too much chocolate but as the sign said at a church we drove past today....

"everytime i think i will stop believing in Easter, i wash my mouth out with chocolate"

its sunday arvo here now.... only got tomorrow to go so planning on another 2 dives!

great going Linda.... you are a driven woman!!

roy - be careful! youre too young to have back probs

cheers everyone!!

:shakehead
almitywife:
great going Linda.... you are a driven woman!!

Either that, or crazy........(hmmmm probably both):D

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom