7 day x 30min Cardio Challenge!!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
LindaBluedolphin:
I am so tired, and I really don't know why.....

7%
3.6 mph
2.00 miles
33:30 minutes

I fear I am all alone here again :(
I have been having the same problem. Too tired. Took me 3+ days to recoup from that workout last Monday (then life and the cat got in the way, and haven't exercised since)!
Palnning on going again tomorrow afternoon. Need a nap now. sigh!

Well the gym is closed and my back is aching so much. I can't even sleep correctly. This really sucks :(. And what also sucks is I haven't diving. :(

Was out Geocaching today, I really don't know how to use the function on my GPS that tells me how far I traveled in a single trip, but I am guessing all told today I walked/hiked about 2-3 miles so that is my exercise today.

Wow! I can fit into size 30 waist pants now :D! Today I'm so happy but still got 2 more weeks to go before going to Point Lobos again, hope you all had a wonderful Easter week. :)

Update: just did cardio for 30 minutes, treadmill 5.5 mph running 25 minutes, and weight training but only on legs and abs because back still in pain.

9%
3.0 mph
2.5 miles
50 minutes

WOW! That is some dedication there Linda! I think you have us all beat on consistancy! WTG!!!!

I finally did some jogging this afternoon after work. Had a good work out, but will be paying for it the next couple days, as I know it will knock me out. This is a bummer. I want my stamina back!!!

Scuba_Jenny:
WOW! That is some dedication there Linda! I think you have us all beat on consistancy! WTG!!!!

If nothing else I am consistent and predictable :D Please at least dust off your E-Machine for me. Did you get tickets yet to the scubafest show? I can't believe how lucky I am to be there the same weekend as the show. Now if Diversity would just post their April schedule so I can decide where to dive on that Monday.

I will just get my ticket the day of I guess, you and Hermit Crab still on?

WOW, Linda! You're a saint with those workouts! Keep it up!

Roy... glad to hear you've dropped another pants size! Must feel good!

Jenny... get Hermit Crab and take a walk!

Me... gotta get busy on workouts again. I'm gonna try to get one in later today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom