7 day x 30min Cardio Challenge!!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Everybody I'm back! Grandpa finally got to rest with grandma and I'm back in the workout. Looks like my weight is maintaining about 155 because of muscle weight and I'm sure Rich is going to be about my weight when he is ready to put some lean muscle. Anyways, gonna go back to studying, hugs and kisses to all of you :).

Take care Roy... i hope your grandpa is happy wherever he is... i imagine hes filling her in on how youre doing

*hugs*

completed 30mins on the e-machine

legs are going to feel it in the morning i reckon

woohooo - good to see us all still plugging away here!!

:wave-smil

almitywife:
ROD, come here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :kicknut: now STOP IT YOU ENABLER!!!!

ER.... if you can get some postive foods into the house... and start with your next meal.... you are holding up great considering so keep going!

Thank you for beating up Rod! LOL!! :rofl3: :rofl3: He needed a good kick or two after all the junk he's brought around! :rofl3: :rofl3:

I got some GOOD food in the house yesterday! Carrots, grapes, apples, corn, broccoli, chicken... etc. I didn't even venture down the "junk food" isles! I still think that I'll show a bit of a gain come Thursday, but I'm heading in the right direction again. So... I'm happy about that. Of course, I'm approaching TOM again... and this is the point where I begin to retain water. No worries though... it's just water!

Roy... I've been thinkin' about you. I hope all is ok and "grandpa and grandma" are happy, whereever they may be. :) Many hugs to you!

Looks like all of you guys are getting back on the wagon! Good luck to everyone! I knocked out 30 mins on the bike and a round of weights yesterday. Looking forward to 30 mins on the Eliptical tonight. I also put some GOOD food in the house on Monday, hopefully it will help with the run-to-the-pantry-and-grab-somethings.

7%
3.5 mph
2.5 miles
43 minutes (1/2 Jeopardy and Wheel of Fortune)

Well, its official, my pant doesn't fit me anymore and its waist size 32. Either I'm going into 31 or the jean was so washed up and abused it got stretchy. Anyways, now I'm going to focus on getting my muscles tone up and cardio exercise will be running on the tread mills. :D

7%
3.5 mph
2.5 miles
43 minutes (watched LOST)

I haven't been posting here, but I've been getting in about 5 or 6 days a week. I alternate between running, biking, or yoga, depending on the weather and other things. I find that alternating between the three really helps to build endurance. I used to run almost exclusively and I hit a plateau. I mixed in a little bit of biking, and now I'm running faster for the same distance.

The weather was warm and spring like a few days ago, but it has cooled off since then. I went out running in my lightweight clothes, and because of the chill and the wind, I thought for a moment that I was running nekkid. I actually had to look to make sure I was wearing clothes. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom