7 day x 30min Cardio Challenge!!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Family tragedy came up and didn't get to go diving at all :(. At least I did my daily work out and now my weight is very stable at 154 to 155 with muscles building. But still sad that I didn't get to dive any nitrox at all. :( The dives I was gonna do was going to be my 50th dive. Guess I gotta wait until school ends.

Went diving saturday and got in an hour in the pool yesterday. I´m off from work from wednesday onwards so should have plenty of time for exercise...

Sorry to hear Roy of your tradegy, hope all works out for the best.
After a weekend of driving, diving, camping and canoeing, I did work out last night with the girls from work. They walked, I jogged the course twice, second time around very slow. Not sore! Today we are gonna do it again, and I am bringing weights!

I am not looking to lose weight, but I can see the difference working out 6 to 7 days a week make over 3 to 4 days a week. My pant size is down to 30 from 31 (pushing 32). My weight is likely going up, not down... But I don't pay attention to weight. It is nice to wear some of your own pants again!

Linda... you're the bomb, girl! You are relentless on those workouts! Good for you!

Good for everyone else too... with the great work-outs!

Roy... sorry to hear of the tragedy. I hope everything is ok.

As for me... The last 2-3 days have been good. I'm afraid to say that much more than that, for fear of back-sliding. LOL The meds seem to be healing my stomach. I've gained about 3 lbs... but I can live with that. I'm really hoping that I can start working out again next week. I'm still waiting on my biopsy results (from the endoscopy), but should have them in the next couple days. That said... I've been sooooooooooo hungry lately! Argh! My willpower to say "NO" to certain foods is lacking! Aaack! I must stay strong! Today seems to be a good day too... and I think I'll go to the grocery. I really need some "good" food in the house. Since Rod has been taking short "odds and ends" trips to the grocery the last few weeks... he has brought chips, dip, cookies, ice cream, chocolate syrup, Mt. Dew, and several fast food meals etc. into the house. Argh! No wonder my willpower is lacking! No good choices in the house right now. Time to buy some carrots, apples, broccoli, tuna, etc!

Even though I've not been working out, and diet hasn't been the best, it still seems that my weight is shifting. I don't have a single pair of pants that I can keep up! LOL So... that's good!

I don't have a single pair of pants that I can keep up! LOL So... that's good!

Thats great ER! and also kudos to fisherdvm!

Well I finally got the bike serviced a week or so ago and boy its great being back in the saddle - after 2+ years! Many moons ago, me and my bike were 'one' I used it everyday, everywhere - I had no car, I used to clock some serious miles... Its lovely riding it again, the gear changes, the brakes, the smoothness- its just hmmmmm..... I just need to get used to the razorblade of a seat again lol!

I'm running 3x a day now (to work, from work and with the wife in the evenings)

I'm feeling good, I'm nearly at 145lbs - so its turnround time soon - time to increase the weights and build some muscle :)

Well, I did my cardio yesterday, 30 mins on the treadmill, planning 30 on the bike today. I am so jealous that you guys are having such success. I cannot wait until I can say the same.

Good luck to everyone and keep up the good work!

Klutze18:
Well, I did my cardio yesterday, 30 mins on the treadmill, planning 30 on the bike today. I am so jealous that you guys are having such success. I cannot wait until I can say the same.

Good luck to everyone and keep up the good work!

You will, I promise keep it up and success will come. I was at this for 2 months and 20 lbs before any of my clothes started feeling lose. One day at a time, one step at a time....stick with us!

erparamedic:
Linda... you're the bomb, girl! You are relentless on those workouts! Good for you!

Good for everyone else too... with the great work-outs!

Roy... sorry to hear of the tragedy. I hope everything is ok.

As for me... The last 2-3 days have been good. I'm afraid to say that much more than that, for fear of back-sliding. LOL The meds seem to be healing my stomach. I've gained about 3 lbs... but I can live with that. I'm really hoping that I can start working out again next week. I'm still waiting on my biopsy results (from the endoscopy), but should have them in the next couple days. That said... I've been sooooooooooo hungry lately! Argh! My willpower to say "NO" to certain foods is lacking! Aaack! I must stay strong! Today seems to be a good day too... and I think I'll go to the grocery. I really need some "good" food in the house. Since Rod has been taking short "odds and ends" trips to the grocery the last few weeks... he has brought chips, dip, cookies, ice cream, chocolate syrup, Mt. Dew, and several fast food meals etc. into the house. Argh! No wonder my willpower is lacking! No good choices in the house right now. Time to buy some carrots, apples, broccoli, tuna, etc!

Even though I've not been working out, and diet hasn't been the best, it still seems that my weight is shifting. I don't have a single pair of pants that I can keep up! LOL So... that's good!

Hang in there ER, and get your rest, your health is more important right now, losing weight at the sake of your health is not a good thing. You will get back on track soon, but maybe ask Rod not to buy the goodies or lock them in a closet or something so you are not tempted.

If you need anything email me or PM me when you see me on line.

erparamedic:
....... Since Rod has been taking short "odds and ends" trips to the grocery the last few weeks... he has brought chips, dip, cookies, ice cream, chocolate syrup, Mt. Dew, and several fast food meals etc. into the house. ......!

ROD, come here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :kicknut: now STOP IT YOU ENABLER!!!!

ER.... if you can get some postive foods into the house... and start with your next meal.... you are holding up great considering so keep going!

Roy - i hope all is well and not too bad.... thinking of you

me... this morning 30 sweaty minutes on the e machine,..... still not shifting any weight but still maintianing

cheers all!

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom