7 day x 30min Cardio Challenge!!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am sooooooo boreing

6%
3.3 mph
2.5 miles
45:38 minutes

Wake up Linda! Go diving with us this weekend at Ginnie Springs!!!

Almost Almity... Linda can try out the machine next month. Diving this weekend is 5.5 hr drive away.. and that is at cruising speed, not necessarily the speed limit!

Indeed Jenny is right, the machine and Ginnie are a distance apart. Sorry Jenny no can do this weekend, but I want the date for October the second it is available because I will sure try to go then. Last year was a lot of fun, I may even be buying a tent this year.

managed 30 mins on the e machine tonight.... was feeling a bit tired but did both a monring and night session today!

car is all packed for tomorrow.... got enough tanks for 3 dives each!

again im reminded how far ive come in less than a year!

thanks guys!!!

LindaBluedolphin:
I am sooooooo boreing

6%
3.3 mph
2.5 miles
45:38 minutes

Better being boooooring than being inactive. Heck, I am certainly not a marathon runner.... Better be doing something daily like walking the mall for the rest of your life, than being a jock for 3 months, and a couch potato for the remainding 9 months.

I would say, you are more active than 70% of the average americans.

Well, just did a super workout again, my weight is jumping down and its 154.4 today. Tomorrow is diving for me and more nitrox for me!!!!!! :D

hahahahah Roys enthusiam always makes me smile!

well im off too.... car packed with 6 tanks (3 dives each)... all 40% for Roys benefit :wink:

:wavey: everyone....have a great arvo & evening!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom