7 day x 30min Cardio Challenge!!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
sounds like attitude of gratitude is what its all about.. :wink:
cool beans. And you get to go diving this weekend too.. and bro is gonna be ok. nice to hear.

Well, another painful workout and that was really painful :(. But a skinny stomach makes up for all the pain. :) Plus I get to go to Point Lobos on Saturday March 31 and that is the day my grandmother died, what better way to remember her underwater...if only she could see me now, she'll be so happy. :)

another day completed!

only 30mins on the e machine but done..... im going to try to get up in the morning to do another session

RoyN:
.........if only she could see me now, she'll be so happy. :)
nice Roy.... im sure she was proud of you no matter so i hope you have a great day diving in her honor

Ok all I thought of last night was Almighty yelling in my ear about getting excited....Back on the bike and weights. Weather sucked here yesterday cold, rainy, 2crappy. And after 2 weeks of 85+ and blue water it beat me down. Though Wisconsin threw me a bone on Sun & Monday and was spectacular, 80's and sunny. Sorry to hear about your Bro. You know you can't yell for 2 weeks, or until the bruises start to fade.....Hope he feels better

I hit the snooze, then reset the alarm clock. AFter a few minutes guilt crept in, and I crawled out of bed for a modified walk. Taking Zicam in hopes of me staying healthy this weekend. ug.

:multi: got up early do do another 45mins on the e machine!

then scared the poor electrican that came early to a hot and sweaty almitywife sining 'im every woman' at the top of her voice

A co worker and I exercised after work today. She claimed she wasn't fit.. but her jogging pace was much faster than mine. Yes, she did walk quite a bit while I slowly jogged, but when she jogged it became a race! I needed that competition! Looking forward to jogging with her again on Monday.

Uh, thanks. Yes, I am vertically challenged....:), and she is as well! Of course she might also be a size 4...

dont think we have size 4s down here so i have no idea but i was hoping she had long legs to out-pace you

hmmm - dont you wished you got on the e-machine sooner!!!

:rofl3:

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom