7 day x 30min Cardio Challenge!!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
That really stinks Cheddar, I find it hard to believe it was simply random.

Okay for exercise today

only 40 minutes at 3.0 mph but I upped the elevation to 8% and did 2 miles

I jogged after work today with a coworker. Only about a mile or so, but the fact that it was 2 easy workouts today must count for something. I think I will do just a mile jog in the morning, need to work on my speed, and will try to do a 10 min mile.

In this case Jenny 2 does not equal 1 2 = 2 and that is wonderful

Thanks. The person I was jogging with is not as far along as I am as far as fitness is concerned, and it was really hard for me to go that slow, and still get something out of it. I really wanted to take off, but didn't want to be a show off, or worse, her not wanting to run anymore.
Planning on Mondays and Thursdays after work we jog. Hopefully we will be getting more folks to join as we go along. I know, today is Tuesday, but I packed mystuff while still half asleep this morning! LOL

I actually dragged myself out of bed.. was deep in a dream about me n Hermit Crab being in the Iddiderod (sp). Weird. Veery weird.. Anyways, I walked the dog around the block as my warm up then went for a quick mile jog. I realized (thanks to the e machine) that I have gotten complacent and need to get the heart rate going, so I need to increase the intensity, not the distance for a little while.
Good vibes to all who exercise today! WTG!!!!

hahahah - yes, the E mahcine reminds you that you need to do more jenny!!!

might have to change my sig to geting Cheddar to do her workouts soon :wink:

i did my 2nd sesson on the emachine today.... ive even started taping Dr Phil so i got something to watch while im working out

45mins - 15klms

cheers

almitywife:
i did my 2nd sesson on the emachine today.... ive even started taping Dr Phil so i got something to watch while im working out

That's what I do Almity, I watch taped programs when I am on the treadmill, instead of just using the hour to watch the program, I exercise and watch making more productive use of that hour.

I am not a TV watcher, so I have resorted to listening to the MP3 Player.

I am on the elliptical trainer twice a week for 45 minutes followed by 45 of spinning. All other days are occupied with spinning for a bit more than an hour. I swam on Sunday. 800m of easy breast stroke to see how my knee tolerates frog kicking. It was a little sore, but will only get better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom