7 day x 30min Cardio Challenge!!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
what... does anyone else hear voices....

i hear a voice i kinda recongnize but as we DIDNT GET A POSTCARD how can we remember who this voice belongs to???

:happywave Cheddar!!!! welcome back!!!! :bounce: :jump013:

Jenny can I try your E-Machine when I am in town next month?

Postcards are soooo impersonal. I was gonna send pictures.....until some ^&#@#*&%$#@ stole my computer down there....So I will send you a flounder picture instead.
Flounder3.jpg

Taken on my beloved DC500 before some @#$#$%^^%$#@ stole that also....But I really had a great time!!! 25 dives in 12 days, met Scubatexastony & Mark & Suzy from the Dive Bus...

Linda....Don't do it!!!! Don't go down the emachine trail...we will never get you back...

CheddarChick:
Linda....Don't do it!!!! Don't go down the emachine trail...we will never get you back...

:rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3:

sorry about your computer and camera, how did that happen did they break into your room?

In a locked apartment with steel bars on the windows, behind a 10' concrete wall fence topped with barb wire & electric fence, under the security all night light, they used a car jack to jack the steel bars off the window, jimmy the window and crawl in....While we were sleeping upstairs....

Welcome back CC! Sorry to hear about the thefts. Bummer. Maybe your homeowners inusurance will cover it...

Linda, of course you can use the e machine. You may have to dust it first though!! :D

Stupid derelicts can't keep their hands to themselves...too bad if they were in Vietnam, their hands would be cut off. Anyways, enough of evil talk...still, great flounder pictures CheddarChick, but you all should know I can a habit of petting and hugging things underwater :)....seriously I do, not joking.

Anyways, I gotta get back to eating healthy again, just gain about almost eight pounds and Rich is probably way ahead of me. I just had my sister hid all the power bars and go lean bars and now I have nothing to abuse it with. Plus did a massive cardio fat burning exercise and weight training.

that sucks Cheddar.... but dont let it ruin a wonderful trip... it was wonderful wasnt it?

mmmmmmm - warm water

think of the postives about the theft..... ummmmmm - im still thinking :wink: does insurance cover it??

40mins on the e machine this morning - and try it Linda... once you do the e-machine you never go back :rofl3:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom