7 day x 30min Cardio Challenge!!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning, everyone! I am going to take a nap (didn't sleep well last night), then I think I'll try an "easy" 1 mile WATP DVD. I don't want to push too hard, just yet. However, I'm finding myself getting lax in what I'm eating... didn't make very good choices yesterday. I don't want to ruin the success that I've achieved.

Jenny... GET ON THAT E-MACHINE!!! LOL :)

Thanks all. I NEED a virtual kick in the butt!!!

hold strong ER....dont slide back because its so easy to do

remind yourself how well you have done and how you did it and yes, take it easy.... just a stroll to get you started back on the exercise routine

Jenny - get on the E machine!!!! (heheheh, dont make me put it in my sig - people will talk :wink: )

If I was your son Jenny, I would have annoyed you until you get on that E machine :).

Thats what I plan to do tonight and do the same thing until Saturday where I'll be in Point Lobos again :D.

G'ahead, Almity, it's ok! I need the kick!
Roy, Hermit Crab arasses me enough, she does not need encouragement! :rofl3:

with the change of daylight savings i got up early and did 45mins on the E machine... 15klms

Normally I don't just jump on the bandwagon, but in this case I am making an exception. :rofl3:

:lol:

even if you did jump on the bandwagon with this one Linda.... at least you burned off calories doing it!!

unlike Jenny :wink: hahahahah

I :heart: you gals! You're the BEST!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom