7 day x 30min Cardio Challenge!!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did 90 mins in the pool monday and 90mins of jogging/spinning yesterday...

I also did a bodycomposition measurement yesterday...which was SCARY...I´ve gone from 10% bodyfat to 15% in two years (without noticing)...I´m going to get serious about my exercise now and my hideous eating habits...at least it woke me up...

good to hear Grazie!!

we all have to have our own moment to realize we have to change our ways so small steps will get you there

Todays exercise completed!! 45mins or 15klms on the cross trainer machine!!

gotta go watch the biggest looser now... catch up with everyone later

I slept in (again) this morning. Something about the wind and the rain waking me up a few times during the night. Oh, and the e machine sits in the living room. No excuses.

Scuba_Jenny:
I slept in (again) this morning. Something about the wind and the rain waking me up a few times during the night. Oh, and the e machine sits in the living room. No excuses.

Well at least HermitCrab likes it and uses it

Yeah. Maybe she will inspire me!

grazie42:
I did 90 mins in the pool monday and 90mins of jogging/spinning yesterday...

I also did a bodycomposition measurement yesterday...which was SCARY...I´ve gone from 10% bodyfat to 15% in two years (without noticing)...I´m going to get serious about my exercise now and my hideous eating habits...at least it woke me up...
How could you do 90 minutes of spin???? I took a 50 minute class yesterday. The regular intructor was out and this woman was a total maniac. At the very end, after hills and 2 sets of sprints, she wanted us to do a spring up a hill. I said "Yeah right" and started my cool down.

fairybasslet:
How could you do 90 minutes of spin???? I took a 50 minute class yesterday. The regular intructor was out and this woman was a total maniac. At the very end, after hills and 2 sets of sprints, she wanted us to do a spring up a hill. I said "Yeah right" and started my cool down.
As long as you keep hydrated (*uses a lot of water*) it´s not that bad, my clothes tend to be soaked by the end of a class though :blush:

Played 90 mins of badminton last night...

I´m still surprised by my fat%, I feel fitter now than for some time...I´ll talk to the gym-people next week and see if they can help me figure out whats going on...

45mins on the e machine done!

2 dives planned for tomorrow.... gonna get my exercise by scaleing cliffs in gear

night all - pooped and need to shower

grazie42:
As long as you keep hydrated (*uses a lot of water*) it´s not that bad, my clothes tend to be soaked by the end of a class though :blush:

Played 90 mins of badminton last night...

I´m still surprised by my fat%, I feel fitter now than for some time...I´ll talk to the gym-people next week and see if they can help me figure out whats going on...
How do you do that body fat composition anyway? Not that I'd really want to know my results. :rofl3:

fairybasslet:
How do you do that body fat composition anyway? Not that I'd really want to know my results. :rofl3:
It´s basically an "advanced" scale, that sends and interprets signals to determine the composition of water, bone, fat and muscle in your body...

I saw a documentary on tv where they did it by using thongs and measuring "flab" but that´s not how i´d want to do it...

I´m sure there are other ways as well...I don´t really care about the method or the numbers themselves, just how they change over time...

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom