7 day x 30min Cardio Challenge!!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I skipped my lunchtime workout because I have a killer sinus headache and the decongestant I took made me sleepy. but I am going to go tonight and take my Pilates class and get some weights and light cardio in.

I am in the state of exaustion these days. I did work in my usual treadmill routine this evening for 43 minutes.

fairybasslet:
I skipped my lunchtime workout because I have a killer sinus headache and the decongestant I took made me sleepy. but I am going to go tonight and take my Pilates class and get some weights and light cardio in.

Sorry to butt in folks - I would have accepted your challenge but I didn't join SB until very recently...

I wonder if you could tell me, fairybasslet, how you like your pilates class - I'm about to start taking one in a couple of weeks. I used to do yoga regularly but stopped about two years ago. I do work out regularly, but have never done pilates before. I've heard it hurts. :) What's your experience, if you don't mind?

kari

Just did another workout with cardio and weight training. Now its no longer just losing weight but building muscles now!

:dance: hi all

45mins on teh E machine while watching the biggest looser

i think ive found a drysuit i really really wouldlike....need to loose wieght to fit into it!!

hows that for motivation!

Good going all. My brick wall is firmly in place. Have been slacking the past few days. Tired. Am planning on working out tonight after work with a friend, and tomorrow is the corporate 5K. A bunch of businesses all run together to promote exercise. I will get a couple free Tshirts. :) Hermit Crab is gonna run with me.
The elliptical machine sits in the living room. Hermit Crab uses it more than me. sigh. Need to get motivated again. Got a wedding to go to in 6 weeks!

Karibelle:
Sorry to butt in folks - I would have accepted your challenge but I didn't join SB until very recently...

I wonder if you could tell me, fairybasslet, how you like your pilates class - I'm about to start taking one in a couple of weeks. I used to do yoga regularly but stopped about two years ago. I do work out regularly, but have never done pilates before. I've heard it hurts. :) What's your experience, if you don't mind?

kari
My class is with a certified Pilates instructor and she goes very much by the book. The first couple of times I took the class my abs hurt the next day because you do work your core muscles a great deal. But as your abs get stronger, you can do more advanced stuff and it doesn't hurt as much any more. It is very different from the Hatha yoga I used to take.
BTW, my headache got really worse so I skipped the class and my cardio yesterday, but I am going today if it kills me.:rofl3:

almitywife:
:dance: hi all

45mins on teh E machine while watching the biggest looser

i think ive found a drysuit i really really wouldlike....need to loose wieght to fit into it!!

hows that for motivation!

That is a good motivator! - What make/model you looking at?

I need a new suit, a smaller one, but with my IDC costs to pay, I may just have to make do....til 2009....LOL

Hang on! don't you have a rebreather (or two :D ) to purchase yet! LOL

OT: We had some guys diving here with the Evo and Inspo units - man they are sweet. Good job O2 and He is so expensive here - at least I can't even afford the gas! :rofl3: So I can't even think about a CCR...

Some Yoga this morn, followed by a 40 minute spin on the wind trainer. Some good, strong intervals. The knee is making good progress. I really, really want to ride outside, but have to wait for clearance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom