7 day x 30min Cardio Challenge!!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
got to get off my butt and either clean the house or exercise.

OMG!!! Todays dive was horride, awful, yucky, sad, terrible...what a way to end my spring break :(. At least I got 4 dives in using nitrox and amazed everybody by diving in 50 degrees of water in a 7mm wetsuit. What they didn't know was I was wearing a skin suit, a vest, and another vest on the outside of the suit. The first dive was just full of sadness. The vis was so dark at 80 ft, I was following one of the divers from the boat who had a camera which was the only thing I could see, after following him, as I turn to start swimming, I rammed into the wall which probably hurt alot of poor animals plus my face and now it really hurts. Other then that the vis at my dive area was 3 to 5 ft. Then in the afternoon dive, it finally got better by at least 15ft to 20ft. Well, at least I got 4 dives in and that counts as a workout for me :).

Good spins, I am now stretching them to 2x35, on my way to 2x45 by the end of the week. Some days are better than others, I really have to pay attention to icing after each ride.

Just wanted to let everyone know I heard from ER, she is a bit out of pocket right now, with some health issues, she will be back as soon as she can. Please send good wishes her way! She needs lots of rest, but she is okay.

Thanks, Linda!

I am still around! I've been quite under the weather and must pull myself out of the fitness challenges for now. I spent 2 days in the hospital on lots of IV fluids, potassium, and magnesium and have to get an upper endoscopy later this week. The general conscensus right now is that I have a severe case of gastritis (ulcers). The endoscopy will tell more.

I must put my weight loss on the back burner and concentrate on getting myself back "up to par" before starting in on the "active" weight loss again. Of course... I'm not going to change my healthy eating habits.... but I cannot workout right now because it will deplete more electrolytes than my body can currently absorb. Gotta get better so that I can "be me" again and get back to diving and all the other fun stuff I like to do. I'll probably still do the weigh-ins just so that I (at least) keep myself from gaining back what I lost.

In the mean time... you all keep up the great work! I'll be checkin' in!!!

My heart goes out to the stricken. I had no idea what it was like to be 'down' for a long duration until this year and can now empathize with those whose bodies will not follow where their minds wish to take them. I feel fortunate to be on a rebound trajectory, the ice machine humming away after this morning's ride.

Feel better soon ER. Hope you make a speedy recover.

Get well soon ER. We're here for ya!

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom