7 day x 30min Cardio Challenge!!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
same as yesterday, but now was is cool is my stomach is getting smaller but my weight is getting a little bigger but thats muscle :). Lean mass sink!

Short treadmill session today 38 minutes
7%, 3.5MPH 2.25 miles

Finally can post in here again!
Tonight went for an easy jog around the park with a coworker in anticipation of the 5K tomorrow evening that Hermit Crab and I are doing together! I think we only went maybe 1.5 miles, and it was slow.
Hermit Crab loves the emachine in the living room! Maybe she will motivate me to use it more!

Yesterday I did my usual. 45 minutes strength training concentrating on shoulders, chest and tri's, and 40 minutes of cardio, topped off my by favorite, a 30 minute stretch class.

Since Jan I've lost 14 lbs. And since the start of my gym's 45 day get fit for spring challenge that started the beginning of Feb. I've lost 7 lbs and I know I am getting stronger and my endurance is increasing. Today, I get my t-shirt for participating.:D

Great job, everyone! I sure wish I could workout right now.... it would mean that I'm better. :) I think I am *ever so slowly* getting better... but I'm soooo weak. Just taking a shower tuckers me out! :shakehead I'm being bad and eating a Totinos Pizza for lunch today... it just sounds good. However, other than that, I've been doing good at sticking with healthier foods still. I actually think that I might have a loss for tomorrow's weigh in. We'll see... I'm happy with staying "even keel" right now. But at the same time... I'm soooo close to the "250's" that it would be nice to be in that "bracket". LOL

Rod knows that "being down" has not been the easiest thing for me... he's made a point of telling me that "I'm smaller" and that makes me happy! :blinking: Of course... he's a "man" and makes a point of grabbing my rear when he tells me that "there's not as much there". LOL :rofl3:

You all are doing great on the workouts.... Linda... you amaze me! Goodness... 38-40 something minutes on the treadmill at 7% grade!!! That's just plain amazing! Jenny... 5K, huh... Wow! Is Hermet Crab you're lil' one? (I'm assuming so! LOL) I'll be she just loves to go runnin' with mom! Fairy... great job on earning the shirt! You seem to have a ton of self-discipline!

Has anyone heard from Cheddar? I haven't seen a post since Curacao. Did she run away and not return?? :11:

Cheeeeeedddddaaaaaarrr!!! Come back!!!

Cheddar is probably still in Curacao, and forget all about us

Treadmill
2.5 miles or 1 episode of All mY Children
7%, for 43:06 minutes at 3.5 MPH

I'm sure you will lose a whole bunch there ER :).

Anyways, did some cardio and did was big time weight training. Gonna do some more tomorrow and Friday and go diving on Saturday.

munching on some of those yummy granola bars before bed is not a good thing..
(and tomorrow being the weighin:()
Hermit Crab and I did the 5k. We came accross the finish line at 40:56. Ok, it wasn't very fast. Our first mile was just under 15min. Hermit Crab got tired quick, so at about 1.5miles there was a spot she could sit and wait while I looped around. I picked up speed a little bit and by the third mile, I was actually feeling pretty good!
I just may get up and walk the dog in the morning!!

OMG.... I got my DIR fundamentals of better diving book today. Guess what? I am what they considered "MINIMUM FITNESS" for diving.

A. Swimming, swim 400 meter continously (medium - 1600, Advanced 5000)
B. Jogging, 30 minute (med 60 min, advanced 26 mile marathon)
C. Biking, ride 45 min (med 3 hr, advanced 100 miles).
D. Jumping rope 5 minute (med 15min, advanced 45 minutes).

Who's got the time to do more than 30 minutes of exercise a day?? Guess I better get off my butt and onto the treadmill. I spent 45 minutes at the pool today already.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom