7 day x 30min Cardio Challenge!!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am supposed to be getting an e machine tonight. It is used, I don't anything about it cept the price is right! :)
Did my running this morning.. playing the mp3s...started with some song about waking up from the nightmare. :rofl3: and ending with a song my eminem from 8 mile. WOW!!! Now, I am not a rap type person, but, if I can find the lyrics, (at least partial), it is a GREAT workout song!!!

Lucky girl scoring an E-Machine or as Almity would call it an epileptic machine

I am always suspect of anything from freecycle. I have picked up some garbage that people have claimed was "good condition." Heck I threw away stuff in better condition before!!
So, until I get it and it works, I am leary...you get what you pay for.

How are you going to get it to your house I doubt it will fit into your car! I tgried Freecycle a couple of times but the stuff was always gone, so I gave up.

I am working on some buddies with a truck! :)
I have been on freecycle for a couple years now. It's hit r miss, pick n choose.

Just did a 40 minute workout and 40 minute weight training!

Woke up early and got my swim in at 6 am. It wakes you up to be in a cold pool..... But you warm up after a few laps.

woohooo - Jenny...my secret is that im a huge enemin fan! last year i got busted by some of the cadet auditors listening to it in my office and they were in shock

woohooo -40mins on the e machiine..... tension turned up and sweaty!!

im still on a plataue but imnot letting it beat me emotionally!!

cheers everyone - GREAT GOING!!!

The emachine sits here in the living room. I did not use it this morning. I did not walk. My exercise consisted of hitting the snooze alarm a few times. Maybe tonight I will jog or use the emachine or something.
I was a chocolate girl yesterday. Ate chocolate. I think that that stuff makes my sugar drop and I get tired... along with being tired already. long days at the office. Oh, well, no excuses. Let it go and go on.
Almity, I listened to another eminen song, and he is profane!! But it has a good beat!!

I just found this thread...There are so many posts so I thought I´d just ask...is it ok to "save" mins from 1 day 2 the next? Do 1hr day one, another hour day 3 etc?

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom