7 day x 30min Cardio Challenge!!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yesterday marked 4 weeks post surgery. I celebrated by peddling 1x30min and later, 1x20min.
The pattern of sweat below the bicycle is beginning to resemble a Jackson Pollock painting from his 'Drip Period'. The contrast is faint against the dark tile floor as I hydrate so thoroughly there is little mineral content.

Dragged myself outa bed this morning to walk, including the backwards stuff and the grapevine.
Tomorrow is the jogging again.

Scuba Jenny: Thanks for the words! This is the event I will be running. It is held in memorial for a child of a friend of mine who passed away several years ago. I have run it every year since, except when traveling.

erparamedic:
WooooooHooooo! I got post #1005!

Sorry Linda... I just had to be a smart-alec! You can smack me now! :D :D :D :)

:rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3:
It is a silly MOFia game, I never win, so I figured I would snag the number here where no one plays that game, so I could win...:rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3:

rookers:
Scuba Jenny: Thanks for the words! This is the event I will be running. It is held in memorial for a child of a friend of mine who passed away several years ago. I have run it every year since, except when traveling.

What a special event! You should be commended! :blinking:

I am so totally giving my body a rest today. I was feeling too weary. So I went out to lunch with some coworkers and skipped the strength training. And tonight, I might even skip spin and get some food shopping done instead (how's that for ironic?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom