7 day x 30min Cardio Challenge!!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeh, the 100 th page!!

This is how I felt today, as I tried to do 16 laps in the pool without stopping. I know it isn't much for a regular swimmer, but I know my heart was pounding and I was breathing hard. My goal is to get to 44 laps (1 mile) without stopping... I have the rest of my life to get to that point.

Good for you Fisher, it is a start, and something is better then nothing

erparamedic:
Harness bought... dog walked! Whoa! What a workout trying to keep the dog at a slower pace! LOL Only made 1/2 mile cause the dog was driving me nuts and killin my hands! LOL She had to go meet every other neighborhood dog she could get to! Thankfully... she's friendly and so were the other dogs! Geesh!

Ok... the plan is to do a workout video tomorrow. :D
Cool beans! Glad you got out and exercised. I bet the dog is happy!

Rookers! Glad you found us! keep up the good work! Great attitude! And good luck on a 5k in June. Maybe I can find one the same day down here, and we can run it "together." How cool would that be?

Just went out washed the car and now I'm rearranging my bedroom now! Gonna try and be active and tomorrow will be my second dive date to Point Lobos again! But Saturday is the ultimate day when I do 4 dives using nitrox on board the boat!

Roy, enjoy your diving on Saturday! I haven't dived nitrox for a while..is it apart of a course? or just a days diving?

Well, well ER! That wasn't so bad eh? Your post seemed a lot more positive and full of life! yay!

Welcome Rookers! - I've just read your story - sorry I missed it earlier..! Welcome aboard.

and Linda - you go girl! Tired? Well thats a good thing, it means you have been busy!

Fisher - what a bizarre conquest the 100th page - 16 laps, crieky, I haven't been 'pool' swimming for a while - I doubt I could do that at the moment!
We should be up to 400th page just in time for christmas!

As to me today, standard 20min jog to work, knees still a little sore from Monday :-(

erparamedic:
Harness bought... dog walked! Whoa! What a workout trying to keep the dog at a slower pace! LOL Only made 1/2 mile cause the dog was driving me nuts and killin my hands! :D

I tried to walk my cat once. Got one of the shoulder harneses. Didn't work too well. Cats are too smart to exercise. My cat just run around soooo sooo fast at times, you think the devil is after her.

Got in my swim this morning, did about 35 minutes of continous lap swim. Probably did about 1/2 to 2/3 a mile... I think if I alternate back with crawl, I could go on for a whole hour. But would be too sore the next day, I believee.

Oh! It's a beautiful day outside! I just might decide to let the dog walk me again... instead of a workout video. LOL

Glad to see everyone is still at it and doing great!

erparamedic:
Oh! It's a beautiful day outside! I just might decide to let the dog walk me again... instead of a workout video. LOL

Glad to see everyone is still at it and doing great!

Well done! - See thats the spirit! :D

TheTrickster:
Fisher - what a bizarre conquest the 100th page - 16 laps, crieky, I haven't been 'pool' swimming for a while - I doubt I could do that at the moment!
We should be up to 400th page just in time for christmas!

It is kind of like a game, sort of like.........

Trying to get specific post numbers, for example Post #1,000:D :rofl3:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom