7 day x 30min Cardio Challenge!!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Scuba_Jenny:
I :heart: you gals! You're the BEST!!!

Not me? :(

Anyways, back to the subject, gonna go on the machine when I get home like 9pm or 10pm where I drive 45 minutes back from school to home. :shakehead I hate long drives, except to Monterey where I go diving :D.

Of course I love ya RonY eh, uh, RoyN! :D :D :D :D :D

Ok ok, I got on the **** thing. I think it is stuck in "killer" mode. I had a good 20 min workout, but only went 3/4 of a mile, then a 1/4 mile cool down in 10 min. going in reverse. Much easier.
I got off the thing and my legs and arms feel like jello!

My legs are still wiggly! And enough time has passed that I took a shower and treated myself to a couple sugar free popsicles!
Thanks for the virtual kick in the pants. I REALLY need it right now!!

Lemme know how the reverse works for you. Some e-machines (I hear) you can't do that. If you can, be ready for a new set of muscles to get wiggly!! :wink:

I have a flat bum and a round belly. If there was a way to switch, I would have a flat stomach and nice buns! LOL. The curse of genes....

ok, reverse on the e-machine is a bad thing for me....hurt my knees!

but i was feeling energetic so i did another session today!

45mins on the emahcine.... im determine to get over the hump!!

Good going there Almity.
I dragged myself out of bed and walked, focusing on walking tall and straight...working on those core muscles that are so important. Added the backwards walking.
Thanks for the kick. Really, I need it! :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom