7 day x 30min Cardio Challenge!!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got off the treadmill

3.3 mph
2.5 miles
7%
45:41 minutes (and Thursday's episode of All My Children, I watched Lost on Thursdays session)

Okay am I the only one left?

7%
3.5 mph
2.5 miles
43 minutes (and Friday's episode of All My Children)

The only one who works out on a SUNDAY!!!!! Good for you!

CheddarChick:
The only one who works out on a SUNDAY!!!!! Good for you!

and I am not done yet, I am leaving very soon to do some hiking, gotta find a way to get rid of those hips

after the weekend of diving the mind was willing but the body was not....

so i claim diving as my workouts for this weekend....tonight is another story though, will be back on the e machine then

I just got home from a weekend of diving, camping, and this morning some canoeing. Of course I ate bad.. especially on the drive back. Got into the leftover chocoloate, marshamallows and graham crackers that weren't used for s'mores!!!

im back....

last night i did 45mins on the e-machine and this morning i did 30mins on it also

i did notice i seem to be increasing my avg speed.... usualy i do about 21klms per hour and its up to a consistant 23klms!

hahahah - love the avatar Linda

almitywife:
im back....

last night i did 45mins on the e-machine and this morning i did 30mins on it also

i did notice i seem to be increasing my avg speed.... usualy i do about 21klms per hour and its up to a consistant 23klms!

hahahah - love the avatar Linda

Thank you, and pretty soon I will have the real deal!!!! I sent CT the money today, I can't wait, to announce to the world who I am when it comes to diving!:rofl3:

:rofl3: thats fantastic!!!!

and..... we should get a pic soon of your 30lb less self! :wink:

almitywife:
:rofl3: thats fantastic!!!!

and..... we should get a pic soon of your 30lb less self! :wink:

Can't even tell I lost weight....however we will let Jenny be the judge since she saw me live and in person last October and will see me again end of April

7%
3.5 mph
2.5 miles
43 minutes (and Sunday's episode of Brothers and Sisters)

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom