7 day x 30min Cardio Challenge!!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
CheddarChick:
Ok workout done. Anybody else feel the evil lazy malaise swirling around them...
April 11, 2007
Temp 31
snowing like a (expletive deleted)
Forecast: 8-10 inches
Mood: depressed

YES!!! Your forecast is worse than mine... but, I'm feelin' ya! LOL

Indy today... 40 degrees, rain, rain, and more rain! I'm cold, can't seem to warm up since I got home. Rod is fixing turkey chili for dinner. Yum!

No workout today, but I worked 8 hours. (Work, for me, is a workout! LOL)

Aww ER, the back pain is now gone, but I have more problem that is brewing up. My foot and toe are getting blisters and it hurts too from all that running, I want my mommy! :(

RoyN:
Aww ER, the back pain is now gone, but I have more problem that is brewing up. My foot and toe are getting blisters and it hurts too from all that running, I want my mommy! :(

Awww... that's just like a man... always crying for mommy! LOL :rofl3: Sorry, Roy... I'm just kidding! (mostly! :rofl3:) Really... glad your back is better!

Blisters can be miserable! How can such a tiny little fluid filled area of skin hurt so bad?!?!? I've had some doozy blisters! I feel for ya! That said... DO NOT POP YOUR BLISTERS :no ... IT BREEDS INFECTION!!! Trust me... I've seen some nasty ones in the emergency room... some that you wouldn't believe started from a blister! Just a little friendly advice! :)

I believe my TOM is getting close.... horrid, double-over-and-sit-or-lay-around-in-the-fetal-position cramps tonight! I want my mommy now! LOL

Oh poor Er.....Take a hot bath and eat chocolate...Mommy says so. I just finished shoveling for the 2nd time today...So I am due for a pumpkin bar with cream cheese frosting!!!!!

I got out this afternoon for a nice easy jog. My co workers are quite a way behind as far as fitness, so I try to take the longer route and if I get ahead too far, I double back. Instead of working on a slow steady speed I have added some faster jogs in the course. I look for hills. Ok, an incline since there are no hill south of Lake Okeechobee! An incline may only be a foot or so higher than the rest of the area, but I do try to take advantage of it!
We are planning on going again tomorrow. If I feel ok (thanks to my more than monthly friend), it will be 3x this week for exercise. Whoo HOO!!!

I´ve been out sick with a fever and cold. Last night was the first time I did any excercise since last wednesday...

Spent an hour in the pool, managed to swim 2300meters which is something of a personal record in that time for me...

Have badminton planned for tonight...

Congrats to all those who keep getting out there and putting in the time!

way to go Grazie!

i managed 30mins on the e machine tonight.... actually felt queasy when i finished

gotta keep going

cheers everyone!

Took my spin class last night. Sometimes during class I wonder "What the F am I here?" But the next day, I always lose a 1/2 to 1 lb.

Another great exercise today. :D But the blisters are still there, at least they aren't hurting like yesterday.

9%
3.0 mph
2.5 miles
50 minutes (last night's episode of LOST)

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom