7 day x 30min Cardio Challenge!!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did a quick workout yesterday afternoon as I had a time constraint. Then did actually hit the emachine for 5 min after I got home!

Scuba_Jenny:
I did a quick workout yesterday afternoon as I had a time constraint. Then did actually hit the emachine for 5 min after I got home!

YEAH JENNY!!!​

YOU GO GIRLS!!!! Workout done...Severe lack of motovation after vacation lately

If I had that kind of power, you can bet I would be playing the lottery by now. :wink:

Gosh, that Florida weather looks so inviting! Here's my chilly beach in San Francisco - only about 20 blocks (short ones) from my house:
http://cbs5.com/webcams/local_slideshow_027212125/view?slide=3

Do you have any exercises that you do when you go to the beach? I have been trying to do my 30 min x 7 days (2 days down, have to get to the gym tonight) - but I like to be outside, especially near the water.

I do wish that I could get my husband to agree to move to Florida. My grandmother lives in Ft. Lauderdale so we go over 2x a year - but I would just like to make the permanent move over there. Sometimes, though, I think I would miss the scenery of San Francisco and the surrounding areas.

Exercise at the beach? Yeah! SCUBA Dive! LOL!!

Scuba_Jenny:
Exercise at the beach? Yeah! SCUBA Dive! LOL!!

Yes ..... of course :) Regretably, no diving from my beach. Have to drive approximately 2 hours to Monterey for that. Again - i need to move to Florida. :)

sarita75:
Gosh, that Florida weather looks so inviting! Here's my chilly beach in San Francisco - only about 20 blocks (short ones) from my house:
http://cbs5.com/webcams/local_slideshow_027212125/view?slide=3

Do you have any exercises that you do when you go to the beach? I have been trying to do my 30 min x 7 days (2 days down, have to get to the gym tonight) - but I like to be outside, especially near the water.

I do wish that I could get my husband to agree to move to Florida. My grandmother lives in Ft. Lauderdale so we go over 2x a year - but I would just like to make the permanent move over there. Sometimes, though, I think I would miss the scenery of San Francisco and the surrounding areas.
Well, that was depressing. I looked at all the web cams, and except for the first one, all of them showed bridges, concrete, traffic jams, more bridges, and even more traffice jams. I like our web cam better! :rofl3:

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom