7 day x 30min Cardio Challenge!!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, since the gym is closed, I'll have to use my machine at home and do some Michael Thurman's weight training using a rope. Oh the misery of having the gym close.

Phew! I just got home from Pt. Reyes National Seashore. Hiked all over that place. Lighthouse, elephant seal areas, beaches. Several hours of exercise. My legs are sore!

Aww...:( you get to hike while I have to stay at home.

sarita75:
Phew! I just got home from Pt. Reyes National Seashore. Hiked all over that place. Lighthouse, elephant seal areas, beaches. Several hours of exercise. My legs are sore!

I'd love to hike and look at elephant seals and beaches! I'm jealous! There's no place good to hike here. Have to travel an hour and a half away to get to Monroe Nat'l Forest to do any good hiking. Ugh... the midwest.

Today... I'm gonna have to make myself do a workout. I was bad with food over the weekend. I need to go to the grocery again and get more good food back into the house, so that I quit saying, "oh, just go pick something up!"

I need someone to light a fire under my butt.... I've done sooo good losing the first 1/3 of my excess... someone kick me in the butt and say... KEEP GOING! LOL:wink:

Consider yourself kicked

KEEP GOING ER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow - I need some of that! Working later tonight and still need to exercise. Legs aching from all the hiking yesterday. (yes, i'd like some cheese with my whine! :)) )

KEEP GOING SARITA!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHAT!?!?!?! I never got a big pink font message for me...:(, that makes me sad...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom