7 day x 30min Cardio Challenge!!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
im back.... work kept me busy lately

30 mins on the e mahcine and wooohooo everyone!!!

is that summer i see around the corner for you guys...... you guys are going to
look F I N E this summer!!!!

brrrr - hate winter

i got my foot heater on now and its about 25C/80F outside!

heheh - we do have a winter actually. in fact... 10hrs drive south and you can get snow in the snowy mountains (we not imaginative at naming things down here) from july to late august

for sydney, at the worst, at night it can get as low as 0C/32F and if it goes below this it usually makes front page headlines and there is a frosty ice on the lawns in the mornings. water temps will get to about 14C/60F-hence the drysuit im getting this year :D

so in winter i sleep with a blanket, socks and a tee as its so cold... see, told you i hated winter :D

We look FINE?!?!?! I'm a wreck!!! :( Didn't do well on the math exam, fins are shipping in 2 weeks and my dive day is this Saturday, plus my mask hasn't come in yet...what could go wrong!! I WANT MY MOMMY....since my mom doesn't like me too much, I'll make ER my mommy :)....I WANT MY ER-MOMMY!!! :(

oh roy..... :hugs: its only tuesday for you so postive thoughts your gear will be here in time

hahahah - jamie introducing you to the family as the new son..... now that would be fun!

and when ER Mummy has enough she can send you down to aunty lorraine...... if you dont mind sleeping in the garage that is as we only have the one room!

10%
3.0 mph
2 miles (todays episode of All My Children)
40:10

Need to start to pack for my trip to Florida

Rehab still rocking along. I can clip to my bike peddles at last with the new floating Speedplay peddles. I was planning on some outdoor riding this week, but so far the weather has been spotty so maybe later in the week. Elliptical trainer is going well, as well as the strength training in the gym.

almitywife:
florida :multi:

pics!!!!!

Not taking my U/W camera for this trip, I will only be diving 2 days, and things will be just too crunched for me. I will take it for my July tirp.

RoyN:
We look FINE?!?!?! I'm a wreck!!! :( Didn't do well on the math exam, fins are shipping in 2 weeks and my dive day is this Saturday, plus my mask hasn't come in yet...what could go wrong!! I WANT MY MOMMY....since my mom doesn't like me too much, I'll make ER my mommy :)....I WANT MY ER-MOMMY!!! :(

Awwww..... Lil' Roy! Come here now... I'll give you a big hug and make things better! Are there any boo-boos to kiss? LOL Think positive, son! Sorry to hear about the math exam. Just remember, ER-Mommy is here for you! :D :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom