7 day x 30min Cardio Challenge!!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can do it Roy! We believe in you!

Hope that helps. I tried to choose a bit more manly of a color for ya!

I worked out today. Hermit Crab rode her bike. I started too fast and didn't make it twice around. Even got cramps. Am whooped.

Thanks for the motivation Sarita and Linda, you 2 are the best :).

Wow! What a workout, didn't eat too much, looks like the body is now going into my fat reserve and once that is all used up, I'll be skinny like a stick!!! :D

Ah.. not a good day.Slept like Cr***p because of the snoring machine next to me last night..then had to have the alarm wake me up, (this never happens)....felt NO motovation this am. So this afternoon I went out and attacked a couple of stumps that have offended me for 3 years, (I started this yesterday) WITH ONLY A HAND AXE! Got 3 out yesterday, 2 more today, only 3 left. It is beautiful here today. So just being outside make me feel better. Come on spring ...you can do it......

10%
2.5 miles
3 mPH
50:15 minutes

WooooHoooo! Everyone is doing soooo great! I'm working today.... 11-7, so no workout, but I'll eat healthy!

I told Rod that I've done sooo good, and then stagnated. I think it's another plateau. I must break thru this and keep it going! I'll do it... the desire is there!

for some odd reason I dropped 3 lbs over the weekend, lets hope it sticks or should I say stays lost for Thursday.

Wow! Linda, you may win the current challenge! It seems to have stagnated a bit.... but you're like the energizer bunny.... going and going and going! :D

erparamedic:
Wow! Linda, you may win the current challenge! It seems to have stagnated a bit.... but you're like the energizer bunny.... going and going and going! :D

We do have the PINK in common :rofl3:

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom