7 day x 30min Cardio Challenge!!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yay! Another great exercise...where is everybody? Aww, I scared everybody off. :(

I am off to the gym now. I had anticipated getting up early and going, but that didn't happen. It has been an extremely lazy day here.

I took a day off from working out due to a virus. Almost passed out in the shower last week, and I thought I better take it easy. Got 30 minutes on the treadmill and 30 min in the pool today, so I am almost back to normal. I do think that regular exercise help you recover from viruses faster...

Okay finally home...

Treadmill this morning
10%
3 MPH
2.10 miles
42:15 minutes

Then I went out Geocaching and must have walked another 2 miles or more. I guess I got my exercise for the day.

Next I get to go diving on the 23rd and 24th!

Yiippie

woohooo Linda..... and i expect pics you know :D

finished 30mins on the e machine..... going to tell hubby to wake me up when the alarm goes off tomorrow as i would like to do 2 sessions per day... ive been sleeping thru 2 alarms lately-yikes

Great going, everyone! I was lazy yesterday... I worked odd hours of 3am to 7 am... only 4 hours, but got paid really, really well! LOL But... it threw the sleep schedule off... and still trying to get used to the "new" sleep schedule since I switched to days.

Anyway... I'll be out shopping for a while today. I'll get a good workout in tomorrow.

heard the alarm this morning and managed 30mins on the e machine

i did notice the pace was faster than usual so i like that

What the heck is the e machine? I got in a swim today. Shouldn't have, as it would have been 3 days in a row, but my wife wanted some company as she does her physical therapy in the pool. My left elbow and shoulder hurts, but likely will get better with a day or 2 of rest.

hahahaha - an elliptical machine, i have to google ever time i try to spell it as i usually write epeliptic in error. :D

proform-800-elliptical-trainer.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom