7 day x 30min Cardio Challenge!!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Paper clips and paper chains.... great ideas!

I just finished my workout... 2 miles, 30 minutes WATP DVD... then I did 100 ab crunches. I can certainly tell that I hadn't done crunches in a while! Whew! I'm hot now!

Ew crunches. I hate them! I find them only slightly more bearable by doing them on a ball. Stretches (post-workout) are better on the ball as well. I really have to get the gym tonight. I was meant to do apharesis yesterday but was deferred due to my iron being low - went home and slept instead of hitting the gym. :( Gotta get there today.

erparamedic:
WATP DVD...
What's that?

Yeah... I hate crunches... but I really need them! LOL I don't do them all the way up... just enough to get good tightening of the abs, and lift the shoulderblades off the floor. I've never used the ball... frankly, I'm afraid I would pop it! Eek!

sarita75:
What's that?

Walk Away The Pounds DVD... goofy home workout... but highly effective! I've been quite happy with the results. :D Well... maybe it's not THAT goofy... I mean, it's not like a Richard Simmons kinda thing! Thank God! :D :D :blinking:

oh that's great. i wish i had a treadmill at my house!

sarita75:
oh that's great. i wish i had a treadmill at my house!

No treadmill needed! You walk in your house... in front of the tv. Just follow along, and the rate of walking, and moves, etc is equal to the distance. (Does that make sense? LOL) You don't even need alot of room... thank goodness, cause if it took alot of room, I wouldn't be able to do it!

If you have a Meijer close by... I bought the 2 DVD set for $18. The first DVD has a 1 and 2 mile program on it. The 2nd DVD has the 3 mile program on it.

oh - that's neat. I don't have a Meijer (I am assuming that it is a store). Will check for it at the stores here though. Thanks Er!

sarita75:
oh - that's neat. I don't have a Meijer (I am assuming that it is a store). Will check for it at the stores here though. Thanks Er!

No problem! Glad to help!:blinking:

erparamedic:
.............. Whew! I'm hot now!

hell YEAH!!!!! :multi:

great going!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i did another 30mins on the e machine today...... keep telling myself i gotta keep plugging away at it

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom