7 day x 30min Cardio Challenge!!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
:( yeah i know... busy at work and at home putting up a very tiny tiny hot house for fresh herbs for cooking

we turned back the clocks on daylight savings and i think im suffering a bit from the less sunlight i use to enjoy in the evenings so the herbs is something for me to keep my mind busy... wish the poor plants goodluck :wink:

Good luck to the poor plants. I planted some basil outside my front door. It is doing rather well, considering how I don't take care of it. The rest of the plants in the yard are more honest, and are wilting from lack of rain.
Oh, I LOVE fresh pesto.. .and love fresh basil on pasta or with garlic, cut up tomatoes, olive oil and parmesan cheese. Let meld for a few hours then put on pita! Yum Yum!!

i like to make bruscheta at home... chopped tomatoes, basil, red onion and a bit of garlic mixed together and put it on toasted turkish bread

well, hubby gets the bread... i put it in some lettuce leaves and roll and eat up

thats what started this... i was buying wilted bunches of basil from the shops so fingers crossed

i even thought what the heck and planted some strawberries

almitywife:
:( yeah i know... busy at work and at home putting up a very tiny tiny hot house for fresh herbs for cooking

we turned back the clocks on daylight savings and i think im suffering a bit from the less sunlight i use to enjoy in the evenings so the herbs is something for me to keep my mind busy... wish the poor plants goodluck :wink:

Good luck to the poor plants! It's a good thing I'm not growing them.... I can't even grow grass! LOL Well... grass without weeds! All I have to do is *glance* at a plant and it dies! LOL

almitywife:
i like to make bruscheta at home... chopped tomatoes, basil, red onion and a bit of garlic mixed together and put it on toasted turkish bread

well, hubby gets the bread... i put it in some lettuce leaves and roll and eat up

thats what started this... i was buying wilted bunches of basil from the shops so fingers crossed

i even thought what the heck and planted some strawberries

Mmmm! Strawberries! Now, I could live on those! There's nothing better than fresh cut strawberries with a dollop of fat free cool whip over a piece of fat free/sugar free angel food cake! Mmmmmm! (I don't dare try to grow them though!)

Phew. Home from the gym. 40 min cardio (15 stationary bike, random hill setting, level 7-8; 25 min treadmill, 3.4 mph, 3.0 incline). Not as good or as much as I wanted to get done but my ankles are really bothering me. I think it has something to do with my weight and if I don't warm up properly, its not a nice feeling.

Anyhoo! time to go scrap some old stickers off my tanks. Good times. Hope you all are having a good evening.

Oh boy, just got out of exercising and muscle training. Just called the dive shop and still no on the mask. At least the teacher is letting me correct the math test to bring them up to 70 or the average score. This week is just totally working against me. :( I feel sad and just crying and the sad part is, I'm not even underwater!!!

Soon Roy! You only have a few more days until you are out on the seas! so chin up! :)

10%
2.25 miles
3.2 mph
42:23 minutes (todays All My Children)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom