7 day x 30min Cardio Challenge!!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
CheddarChick:
Almity, We will never understand Dr. Phil......Maybe it hits too close to home LOL

Speak for yourself :D I get Dr. Phil just fine and although I don't watch him much I think he makes sense most of the time.

CheddarChick:
Yeah but Jessica had sex with Nash in the same quarry in the rain, that she first fell in love with Antonio, Add in a baby that was adopted by a great couple from an evil doc that was murdered as he tried to wed a drugged woman, and my god how can you compare.....!!!!!!

Well you have to admit that it is creepy with Dr. Madden sealing the embryo Eric thought she aborted when she was married to Jerff and raising the son as his own. Only later to find out the truth that he is Erica's son after his father the evil Dr. Madden was killed after a freak earthquake killed him as he was being held prisoner in a coffin in the park and was buried alive.

Or Ryan finding out he is actually the biological father of Emma who is Annie's daughter who was conceived via AI and Ryan's donor sperm, once again the evil Dr. Madden was involved. Now he and Annie are engaged to be married.

Okay more treadmill, need to get in all I can since I will be treadmill-less for at least 5 days, but 2 of those days I will be diving so that will be my exercise and one of those days I will be walking around a lot so I guess I will only lose 2 days

10%
2.5 miles
3.3 MPH
45:40 minutes (last night's episode of LOST)

I am almost packed!

Well,got my workout in and muscle training and stuff. Unfortunately for Saturday, as of today, the mask neither the fins are in at all...At least the captain is going to let me borrow her or her husband's fin, for the mask, I guess I'll just have to wait. This week is just not fair...:(

That's great that its on the low side of it ER. Keep up the good work! I have been going the past two days and hope to keep it up over the next few weeks. Keeping my fingers crossed. :)

Yay! Tomorrow dive time at Point Lobos. Finally get to go down and inhale all those nitrox and they're all 32% too. The only thing missing is my new mask and fins but then I probably could wait for it. Anyways, as a precaution, no heavy exercise today. Probably do some elciplse exercise and no weight training.

Studies are starting to show that moderate exercise a few hours prior to dive does NOT lend itself to DCS. Infact, it shows a DECREASE! Lots of threads here on SB about that issue, but I don't have time to search.

I plan on going diving tomorrow too. No workout last night, and may dare to get on the emachine tonight..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom