7 day x 30min Cardio Challenge!!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well here is some really good news. I was doing my strength training at the gym lunchtime and this dude comes over to me and says "You are looking good. I've been watching you for a while and whatever you're doing, it's working." Then he showed me a couple of other execises for abs and obliques. Pretty cool, huh?

Just did another good elipse workout and no weight training because tomorrow is dive day and don't want to get muscle cramps. :) I'll post some picture tomorrow when I get back!

Yeah, good workout for me too. Just cardio though, no weights. Looking forward to Roy's photos tomorrow!

Well I got workout done. Did 2 dive in Point Lobos valid the Beach Hopper 2, saw a sheephead fish, that thing was huge and got a nice shot of it. Also got a couple few of self made photos of myself. Now the bad news. The second dive which was my 50th dive, the camera housing was mysteriously flooded. The whole unit is completely destroyed. I tried turning it on and there was smoke coming out of it so that indicates that unit is completely disabled. Also, I didn't get my fins nor my mask in. I'm going to go on the Beach Hopper 2 probably 2 weeks from now again and try the new fin and mask and probably new camera. Sorry for the delay, this week is just not my week at all. :confused:

Sorry to hear about the camera, Roy. That's a big bummer. Keep your chin up... we all have crappy weeks from time to time. {{{{HUGS}}}}

oh no! that bites Roy. Perhaps you can keep the memory card out of the camera, and at least salvage the photos. The camera, however, sounds like a goner. That blows. <hugs!> Here's hoping for a better week!

I got in the pool and tooled around with my friend at the LDS - part of a discover scuba "class". Really there is no class, just instruction on how to clear ears. Regardless it was fun and it was nice to share the experience with her. I think it always nice to have friends along on those sorts of things. Just as well I didn't bank on working out at the gym this evening since I didn't make it back to the city in time and my muscles are pretty beat from yesterday's workout.

Yeah, the camera and the memory card are toast. I just tried working it and there was smoke coming out so that indicates the unit and the storage gone. The self portrait can be repeated, but the shots I took of the sheephead, lingcod, and the harbor seal pulling my fin was just completely priceless and irreplaceable. :( Today Pt. Lobos looks really nice there Sarita75, maybe you and your husband and me can meet up in the summer at Lobos and go there and today the vis was 45ft on a perfect day before the storm came in the afternoon. Anyways, just ordered the new Sealife camera and the fins and mask should come in this coming week because I'm due on the Beach Hopper 2 again on May 5th.

Oh and for workout today, looks like my weight is getting out of control because of irregular eating, I'm going back to oatmeal, fish, potato and supplement pills. Anyways, hugs and kisses to all :)

Sorry to hear about your camera Roy, what kind DID you have?

Roy... sorry to hear you lost the memory card too. I would have loved to see the seal pic. :(

Well... today is the 3rd day in a row that I've been at 259. This is a good thing. That has been the "low number on the plateau." I'm hoping that I've evened out and my body is getting ready to shed some pounds! Oh, I really hope so!! Please keep your fingers crossed for me. :)

Linda... have you been on the treadmill yet? Any geocaching today? You should treat yourself to a little "extra" something fun in FL.... something extra that you hadn't planned on. You deserve it, girl! :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom