7 day x 30min Cardio Challenge!!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
fairybasslet:
Went hiking yesterday. Climbed down the Palisades cliffs to the Hudson River. The hard part was climbing back up.:rofl3: My quads are killing me now.

Usually people start out going up, then come back down. :)

Not down, then up! LOL :rofl3:

I'll be that was fun though!

I'm a bad, bad, bad girl!!! But the results were good!!

Jenny.... don't kill me... but I stepped on the scales for the second time today!! LOL It showed a loss since this morning! LOL

258.1--- That's just a touch under my plateau range! I'm happy!!!

2 dives first on about 34 minutes 88' max second nice drift dive 62' max 53 minutes, guess I got my exercise today, especially on the first one, can you say Flag on a Pole?

Another cardio exercise with weight training today. Still haven't gotten my mask nor the fins in but I could wait for the whole week because I got no dives until May 5th.

Great cardio workout! Clear mind - 50 min treadmill, lost track of the distance. 30 min on 3.5 mph, 3.0 incline. 20 min on "random," 3.5 mph. Need to get up the speed a bit. Would like to be doing a 15 min mile soon. I think I need some new sneakers though.

Well... I'm thinking about taking some more pics of my progress soon. I want to hit the 50 lbs lost mark, then I'll take some and post them. I'm gonna have to see if my mother has any pics of me at my highest weight... I don't have any. (For good reason:wink:)

Help me keep a fire under my butt! The sooner I lose, the sooner I post pics! I'd love to post by my 30th bday.... Sunday. :camera: :cake:

I saw my uncle today. I was really hoping that he would notice my loss, since I haven't seen him since before I started losing. But, he didn't say anything and neither did I.:disappoin

erparamedic:
I saw my uncle today. I was really hoping that he would notice my loss, since I haven't seen him since before I started losing. But, he didn't say anything and neither did I.:disappoin

I don't think most men are "sensitive" enough to notice, and if they did, they'd be uncertain how to approach it. Its like when you see someone who might be newly pregnant or might have gained some weight - don't want to hurt any feelings. I think men are even more sensitive towards that. I am sure that it is noticeable though. Near-50#s has got to be.

Don't get discouraged! Keep up the fantastic work and :D :D :D HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! :D :D :D What a great gift you have given yourself!

Today is LindaBlueDolphin's Birthday! I posted in "her thread"... but will post here too:

Happy Birthday, Linda!!!
WoooooooHoooooo!!​

:hb2: :balloon :bic: :hb2: :balloon :bic: :hb2: :balloon :bic:

May all your birthday wishes come true!

sarita75:
I don't think most men are "sensitive" enough to notice, and if they did, they'd be uncertain how to approach it. Its like when you see someone who might be newly pregnant or might have gained some weight - don't want to hurt any feelings. I think men are even more sensitive towards that. I am sure that it is noticeable though. Near-50#s has got to be.

Don't get discouraged! Keep up the fantastic work and :D :D :D HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! :D :D :D What a great gift you have given yourself!

Thank you, Sarita! The scales are at still holding steady. That's good though... no gains! Yay!

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom