7 day x 30min Cardio Challenge!!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks everyone for the birthday wishes.

Birthday dive went fine, currents were ripping (not unusual for up here) like going down a slide at about 50 mph.

2 dives first was 50 minutes, second was a full hour. Love going backwards what was really cool just hang and go!

nice Linda!!

have 1hr dives been your usual before you lost all that weight or do you think your consumption has improved???

for me.... 20mins on the e machine this morning.... feeling a bit flat so didnt push myself... maybe tonight i try again

I am curious about the emachine that keeps coming up. Can anyone point me to a website?

erparamedic:
......I saw my uncle today. I was really hoping that he would notice my loss, since I haven't seen him since before I started losing. But, he didn't say anything and neither did I.:disappoin

jamie, jamie, jamie, jamie, jamie..... still hold hopes that men notice these things, you should know by now they need to be hit over the head by a hamer to notice the bleeding obvious some days :D

hubby says to me he never noticed until he put my before and now pic next to eachother... and thats 100lbs

if you aunt saw you... she would be on the phone to your mum real quick asking

and if he did notice, i think most people dont say anything incase its rude.

heheh - remiinds me of a woman in swimming... i started to think she was pregnant but in fact she lost about 15lbs and the result was she was left with a little tummy while everything else shrunk... good thing i never said anything!!

cheers and KEEP GOING!!!! :hugs:

sarita75:
I am curious about the emachine that keeps coming up. Can anyone point me to a website?
hi Sarita!

its a ellipical.... epeliptic.... Elliciptical!!!

i always have to google to spell it!! i use to say epeliptic machine by accident so the emachine so i dont offend

some people call it a cross trainer also but i dont know why the different names

i love mine.... sweaty workout while watching Dr Phil

cross.trainer.jpg

almitywife:
hi Sarita!

its a ellipical.... epeliptic.... Elliciptical!!!

i always have to google to spell it!! i use to say epeliptic machine by accident so the emachine so i dont offend

some people call it a cross trainer also but i dont know why the different names

i love mine.... sweaty workout while watching Dr Phil

cross.trainer.jpg

OHHHH! I have used those in the past and love the sweaty workout. Regrettably, I have been a bit shy about getting back on them @ the gym lately. Not sure why!

My husband asked one of his friends if his wife was pregnant. She wasn't. HAHA! He was sooo embarassed! :embarass:

almitywife:
nice Linda!!

have 1hr dives been your usual before you lost all that weight or do you think your consumption has improved???

for me.... 20mins on the e machine this morning.... feeling a bit flat so didn't push myself... maybe tonight i try again

for me it is all about depth, the second dive today was more shallow then deep, I think I hit 60 max, but usually around 47' so it was longer. Don't think my air consumption has improved. If anything it was worse today be cause I was all fidgety with my lead as my weighting was off.

My wet suit is almost too big guess I may need to get a new one :D

Well, just had a nice workout with a personal trainer. I found out alot of working out. As for wetsuit fitting, I went through 3 wetsuit size already. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom