7 day x 30min Cardio Challenge!!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, just did a super workout. :) The camera that got toasted was the snap sights intova camera which isn't too bad for a 6.0 megapixel camera, but my dad's canon camera is alot better.

I still don't have my fins or mask yet. :p Hopefully this week the shop said they'll have my mask in for sure but the fins don't know if MaryJo will get them by this week. But then I'm not diving until May 5th.

Lots of walking today, probably about 2-3 miles total. Was out side so did not track it. Diving tomorrow if the weather cooperates.

Not the greatest workout for me - 30 min, 1.5 miles total on the treadmill. Just preoccupied with a problem that raised its head just before my workout. Oh well.

managed 30mins on the e machine... was a struggle actually so hopefully i wont sleep thru the alarms (yes plural) tomorrow

cheers

almitywife:
managed 30mins on the e machine... was a struggle actually so hopefully i wont sleep thru the alarms (yes plural) tomorrow

cheers

What's an alarm clcok????:rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3:

( don't need one, I automatically just wake up early)

oh ha ha Miss Linda :10:

i find in winter... well its almost winter, my internal alarm clock turns off and i get lazier in the morning - must be because its darker

any other time of the year im awake before the alarm

brrrr - hate winter

Well... day #4 at 259. I'm wondering if I'm gonna break this plateau... I've been on the low end for 4 days now. Keeping my fingers crossed.

Went hiking yesterday. Climbed down the Palisades cliffs to the Hudson River. The hard part was climbing back up.:rofl3: My quads are killing me now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom