7 day x 30min Cardio Challenge!!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow! My body is still in pain after doing those situps using the giant ball. It feels great as my stomach part looks like it is trying to stretch in. Its painful, but soon I'll looks great. But before that, everybody here will look great which all of you have. Happy Birthday Linda wish I could somehow mail myself and give you my present. :)

someone jsut gave me a hint that im really thinking about

my platue and lack of motivation is becoming a habit..... he suggest a few sessions with a personal trainer to boost my activeity and hopefully inspire me a bit

im seriously thinking about it....... off to check the budget, can we afford it this month......

RoyN:
Wow! My body is still in pain after doing those situps using the giant ball. It feels great as my stomach part looks like it is trying to stretch in. Its painful, but soon I'll looks great. But before that, everybody here will look great which all of you have. Happy Birthday Linda wish I could somehow mail myself and give you my present. :)

I'm afraid to use those big exercise balls. I've got this horrible thought that I'll sit on it and it'll pop! :11:

And, Roy... what exactly IS your birthday gift to Linda? LOL :blinking: :wink:

almitywife:
someone jsut gave me a hint that im really thinking about

my platue and lack of motivation is becoming a habit..... he suggest a few sessions with a personal trainer to boost my activeity and hopefully inspire me a bit

im seriously thinking about it....... off to check the budget, can we afford it this month......

Almity... you and I need to form a pact with each other to get us over these blasted plateaus! We can do it.... YOU can do it!!! Look how far you have come! It's amazing! There's not many people that have been as successful as you! Keep up the awesome work! YOU WILL REACH YOUR GOAL!!! Now, get on that E(vil) Machine!! :wink:

12 blocks out, turn around come back.

28 minutes.

I need a stiffer walk. I might have to up it to 1 hr of walk time to get my stinkin heart rate up. (just started to elevate about 3/4 through the walk)

Take it easy
See ya tomorrow

Mark

yes Roy what is the present?

10%
3.2 MPH
2.5 miles
47minutes (Sunday's episode of Desperate Housewives)

Almity, Eparamedic, those plateaus suck! Just for today I feel good. Finally not tired, and woke up before the alarm and got on the emachine again this morning. For that short of a time working out, I am hoping that I am not starting at square one again. I worked so hard to get where I was and want to get there and more.

Roy, what is the gift for Linda?? Enquiring minds want to know!

Tmuchtq- try walking backwards. I read that sometimes its not the distance that needs increasing, it is the intensity. Or use an old weight belt with some of that lead you have sitting around. Use those lead weights for hand weights too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom