7 day x 30min Cardio Challenge!!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eh, I got home late from work tonight and don't want to go the gym until later. Did some Yoga Booty Ballet (pretty pathetically), but man that makes you sweat!

Steady practice here, I have been riding outside for a week. I am now 10 weeks post surgery. Heading to FL to cave dive in a couple of days, I can hardly wait!

OK I made my appearance on the 'new divers' portion of this list.

I am 5'10" and 300 lbs. I signed up for my lessons today, start Monday. (WHOOOHOOOO!)

Anyhow. I work outside all day and its strenuous physical labor. I dont count that as 'excercise'

Starting today, I made myself a pact. Throw the 3$ a day normally used for a chia tea into a kitty. 100 days and I'll have my 7mm Farmer John. :wink:

SO..... due to the fact I didn't get home before daylight... cardio starts tomorrow.

Thanks everyone. See ya here tomorrow.

Mark

Welcome Mark!

I just got home from the gym - Workout #2. 35 min on the treadmill, 3.5 mph, 4.0 incline. Phew! I have to do apharesis donation tomorrow so I won't be working out. A deserved day off. :)

2muchtq:
OK I made my appearance on the 'new divers' portion of this list.

I am 5'10" and 300 lbs. I signed up for my lessons today, start Monday. (WHOOOHOOOO!)

Anyhow. I work outside all day and its strenuous physical labor. I dont count that as 'excercise'

Starting today, I made myself a pact. Throw the 3$ a day normally used for a chia tea into a kitty. 100 days and I'll have my 7mm Farmer John. :wink:

SO..... due to the fact I didn't get home before daylight... cardio starts tomorrow.

Thanks everyone. See ya here tomorrow.

Mark

Welcome Mark!!

What part of the world are you from?

:happywave welcome from me too!!

we do the gold coins ($1 & $2 for us) into the money box thing also...... the current box is paying for hubbys new VR3 for his rebreather.... adds up so quickly!

Finally. Yes, finally I got on the emachine this morning. Haven't worked out in over a week, and last night I made a promise with God that if I woke up before the alarm I would work out. I woke up 20 min. before the alarm, dragged myself outa bed, put on some clothes and headed to the living room. Did 1/2 mile on the emachine, with the seconde quarter in 5 min. vs. 7 for the first. So, I "only" did 12 min of exercise, according to the readout on the machine. Then I walked around the block. Those first few steps out the door, I had to stop and wait. I almost passed out! What the heck is wrong with this picture?? Took about a half minute or so before I felt good enough to walk. The dog was happy.
Shower time. Hopefully I can continue to exercise in the morning as the trying to get together with the girls after work is not consistant enough, and if they are not going, I just go home. sigh.

WORKOUT DONE!! HELLO MARK, AND WELCOME TO THE SWEATY SIDE! Ohh, I hate having to yell right away in the morning

Hi All,

Sorry I haven't been posting on SB, as regularly as I should - been busy at work.

Been running regularly, daily even. - That 8km jog is getting easier now - doing it in 44mins now.

Happy belated Birthday Linda!

Will be reporting in tomorrow for the weight in.

Welcome, Mark! Great idea to pay for your wetsuit!

For everybody else.... Super job on the workouts!

Jenny... You're body was probably feeling a bit shocked by the E(vil)-machine after not working out for a week. Good for you, though! Great workout!

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom