7 day x 30min Cardio Challenge!!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My present is me inside a box where I say happy birthday and then you mail the box back to california. :D Of course if I live close to Linda, then I'll give her a cute little stingray stuff animal.

Anyways, did cardio exercise and worked on my abs using that giant ball and did some bench press.

So I am way late for the Jan 1st start date. But I will start today.

Leaving again in the morning, will be diving Lake Jocassee on Saturday, wish me luck, it's cold there:rofl3:

Water anyway, not so much with air temp!

Wow, Linda.... you're a travellin' girl! You should go to Cali and see Roy... he has a present for you! LOL :wink:

Paul.... Happy to have ya here! It's never too late to join! :)

Jenny... yes, plateaus suck!!! LMAO! I'm soooo dangling at the bottom of the plateau, and JUST CAN'T BREAK IT!! I've been at the bottom of the plateau for nearly a week. Oh, well... maybe I should be happy that I'm not at the top of the plateau! Hah!

3 more pounds, and I'll post some before/after pics!

erparamedic:
Wow, Linda.... you're a travellin' girl! You should go to Cali and see Roy... he has a present for you! LOL :wink:

Paul.... Happy to have ya here! It's never too late to join! :)

Jenny... yes, plateaus suck!!! LMAO! I'm soooo dangling at the bottom of the plateau, and JUST CAN'T BREAK IT!! I've been at the bottom of the plateau for nearly a week. Oh, well... maybe I should be happy that I'm not at the top of the plateau! Hah!

3 more pounds, and I'll post some before/after pics!
OK played 30 minutes of basketball, and heading to the gym for another 30 minutes of treadmill.

Ack! I came home from work and my neighbors 16 month old decided he wanted to spend time in my apartment - so we passed him through the windows (ah! the joys of city living). Then I dozed off and then had to deal with some work issues that came up. Anyhow, it was 9:00 pm before I realized and thought about bagging it, but I ran out and got there in time to do a 30 minute treadmill walk. Have to be better about it tomorrow.

No workout this morning. Overslept. Maybe tonight.

Just did a workout at the Koret Gym near USF. The place mysteriously lost the power but some of the cardio machine worked fine without power. Also did some weight workout but holding out on the ball because my back is just getting really painful today.

Did lots of walking around Asheville this afternoon then a short hike this evening had to be at least 2 miles.

Oh by the way Linda, you still want your present? :D If so, let me go buy a large box with 2 eye holes on the side so that I can see where I'm going too. :rofl3:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom