7 day x 30min Cardio Challenge!!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RoyN:
Oh by the way Linda, you still want your present? :D If so, let me go buy a large box with 2 eye holes on the side so that I can see where I'm going too. :rofl3:

I always want presents. :D

Okay I am home again (finally).

Lots of walking around Asheivlle

Saturday I did 2 dives at Lake Jocassee, they were quite nice, but a bit on the cold side for the second one, my buddy went down below the thermocline and I got 58 degrees, vs. 64 on the first dive.

Today did lots of hiking around one of the South Carolina state Parks

Yep I drove 771 miles from the time I left Friday morning until I got home this evening.:)

erparamedic:
Awww, Roy... that's no fun! Feel better soon! :hugs:

Thanks mom! My stomach is healinig now. :hugs:

7 more days and its diving time for me. :) And this dive is important because I'm testing my new mask, head lamp, and safety device and hopefully fins will come in. Anyways, did the usual workout.

30mins on the e machine... i expected it to feel really hard as ive not done it for a few days but im surprised by how good i felt!

Fairy.... no poison ivy down here so come on down!!

cheers

You didn't invite me :(

Hello Guys & Gals. Been a bad girl for two weeks. Only worked out 3 days a week, Now Back at it full time

almitywife:
well i know that Fairy is actually coming down here!

but same to you MIss Linda :hugs:

I would love to come back to OZ, but in all honesty I have Ningaloo in my dreams.

Back on the treadmill today, I sure missed it. I am convinced that is the only thing that really works for me.

2.75 miles
50:10 minutes
10%
3.3 MPH
(last night's episode of Brothers and Sisters.)

Well... where to start?

I got up yesterday morning and stepped on the scales..... WOOOO HOOOO... down 68 lbs overnight! Yeah... scales broke, or bad battery or something! AAACK! HOwever, it was my 30th birthday, and I was happy to see that the scales were being nice! :rofl3:

Went to work, and had french toast and 3 bacon for breakfast... then, I was surprised with a chocolate fudge cake, a strawberry amaretto cake, and a veggie tray. Julia (one of the nurses) said she knew I was dieting, so she balanced out the cake with the veggies... Hahahaha!! Then, believe it or not, the ER was slow (for once!), and they let me off 3 hours early! I came home, and hubby and kids took me to dinner at Damons. Yum!

Needless to say... I'm not touching the scales for a few days. Hubby said he got the scales working again, but I'm not sure how accurate they are now. That 68 lb fritz was pretty funny! I guess I'll have to weigh the kiddos and find out if its accurate or not. (Sierra has been 49-50 lbs for about 6+ months now! LOL)

Someone light a fire under me.... gotta get busy again on this workout thing! Maybe a chase by a angry bull would get me movin' again! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom