7 day x 30min Cardio Challenge!!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey every one. Here is my weekend update. Friday I played some basketball and lifted some weight. Saturday I went stair running Need to build strength in my legs for the new fins. And Sunday I again played some basket ball sit ups, push ups and a few more stairs.

erparamedic:
.....I got up yesterday morning and stepped on the scales..... WOOOO HOOOO... down 68 lbs overnight! Yeah... scales broke...........
:rofl3: :rofl3:

i remember the one time i got on my scales and heard a horrible crunching sounds..... opps :wink:

glad you went out and celebrated....... its the only one day per year that its all about you so enjoy

BUT

tomorrow is another day and its a NEW DAY to START AGAIN so im collectiing the wood and getting the lighter fluid to start up that fire!!!!

oh, and :bday:

cheers

I'll buy ER a new weight scale. :) Today, my weight isn't changing at all, it is going up and down but the more i put muscles, its going up...:confused: Today my arm is getting noticeably harder. Guess for me, the weight is gone, now its on to toning up the body and making it the shape like Fabio. :) Speaking of Fabio, I still have his autograph and a message of encouragment from him to help lose the weight several months ago. Aaaa....good memories....:crafty:

:happywave 30mins on the emachine. to try something different i did 60sec fast pace then rest then 60sec fast pace... just to break up the routine a bit

has a bit of a scare yesterday.... channel 9 took off dr phil (i watch taped show during my exercises) but found out that its now on channel 10! sad i know :D

for the past few days.... everytime i think of breaking out and eating off schedule or the wrong thing im trying to give myself 5 seconds to think 'do i want to be that person a year ago'... the answer is NO!

also, my computer beeps at me every 30 mins "remember the drysuit".

just some little things im trying out to keep motiviation in front of me

cheers

almitywife:
i remember the one time i got on my scales and heard a horrible crunching sounds..... opps :wink:

Uh, oh!!! :11: I must admit... that happened to me one time too! :11doh:

Ok, Almity... I'm getting ready to run from that fire you're buiding under my bum! :) Also, great ideas for adding motivation to your workouts and meals!

LOL.... Roy, you gonna hand deliver my new scales? Hah! LOL I need to give you a big ole' hug for being such an inspiration with the weight loss thing! :wink:

I went for what I thought would be a short walk on a greenway trail in a park and I think it must have been over 2 miles. This is on top of the treadmill this morning.

No workout for me today, however I did spend a bit of time tonight pulling weeds. That has to account for something. Beautiful evening. The breeze keep it cool and Thumper the rabbit even enjoyed being outside!

Ah, I just got home from the gym. 30min on the treadmill, 3.0 incline, 3.3 mph. Overall, burned 255 calories (according to the machine) and did 1.65 miles. Also started doing some upper body weights. I have to work on that aspect of my wellness as well.

Yesterday was a dud for me - no gym, just housecleaning and laundry. Saturday I took a hike with my best friend, 3.5 miles, not much in the way of inclines, only gradual coastal hills and a few sanddunes. Having a hard time gauging the amount of activity that counts for though since it was off a machine, my friend doesn't walk as briskly as I would have liked to have (or would normally). Anyhow, at least I was moving.

My diet has been off - eating a bunch of pasta that I foolishly made. Tonight was just cereal as my hubbie just got in from the UK and France (gone for 3 weeks) and passed out from the jetlag sooner than we were able to eat. A bit disappointed in myself, but I was happy that I still made it to the gym.

Now I am faced with how to maintain my healthy(ier) lifestyle with him here. He tends to derail me - maybe, I let him derail me. Regardless, I tend to go off course when he is around. I know that this has been a good venue to help keep me on track by making me need to be more accountable. Thanks!

i managed less than 10mins on the e machine today

what i did was 25seconds full on pace then stopped for 10 and then another 25secs full pace

had to give up as i felt like i was going to be sick.... icky!

cheers :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom