7 day x 30min Cardio Challenge!!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi All,

Well I've found new friend, who just happens to have access to a private gym with sauna, jazcuzzi and swimming pool...

Well he actually sits next to me everyday at work, and has done for over a year, but only told me of this gym recently! - he is getting married soon, so is on a fittness drive - so now I have a training buddy...

So yesterday was the first day using the gym - did weights and the usual and then headed to the jazcuzzi and sauna afterwards for a wind down, then as I was still buzzin' I decided to jog home.

We plan for Monday,Wednesday and Friday evenings the same...

As for today I jogged to work - been told by a trainer to 'head to the hills' if I want to get really fit, after this morning - I'm not sure on her advice! lol

Glad everyone is doing well!

sounds great Trickster!!!!

well i did another 5klms (10miles) on the e machine

20sec fast pace then rest..... totally exhausted in less than 10mins

if i had more energy my woohooo would be me enthusiastic but im too buggered right now :D

Wow! You all are doing sooooo good!

I have good news to report... After being totally bad on the food front this weekend, I only gained about 1 1/2 lbs. Phew! LOL But... the better news: I went shopping today, cause I literally have NO summer clothes that fit! Mind you, I started at a 26/28 in pants and a 3x in shirts (26/28). Those are the sizes of last summer!

Today, I purchased a pair of shorts in a size 20!!! And they fit nicely! I also bought 4 shirts in a 1x!!! I even bought sandals in a size 9... I used to have to buy 9 1/2 or 9W to fit my fat feet! How exciting! To finish off my shopping spree... I bought a new workout DVD. I won't get to try it out today or tomorrow (work and school programs for the kiddos)... but Thursday is a new/improved workout day! WoooooHoooo!

My mom sent me some pics from my highest weight... but they are mostly in swim suits (vacation in CT), or show a small part of my upper body. I don't think I can post the swim suit pics... I'm not that brave! LOL But... new "me" pics are coming soon!

That's awesome ER. How wonderful it must feel to be getting new clothes - in SMALLER sizes! Hoorah for you!

Yay! ER mom is looking Good!! :)

i know how great it feels to be able to do stuff like that so WAY TO GO ER!!!

and now that you have some better fitting clothes expect some funny looks or comments as im sure at the moment people have been looking at you and thinking do i ask or not... and then dont out of being shy about the topic

:wave-smil

Now if only I could make my feet smaller

HHAHAHAAHHhahhaha - i forgot about that

i too went down half a size for my shoes! ive still got big hoofer feet though :wink:

Thanks so much you all! I was laying in bed last night and thinking of how long it had been since I've worn a size 20 pants or 1X shirt.... honestly... I can't totally remember! I think it's been at least 7-8 years though.

I had strawberries for breakfast. I don't know what the cafeteria will be serving for lunch today... but I'll pick healthy! I haven't decided on what to cook for dinner yet. I might try the new workout video tonight if I'm not too crunched for time. I don't think tomorrow's weigh in will show a loss.... I'm just hoping to hold steady from last week. :)

Ya'll are doing so good while I am trying to get back into the groove of exercise. I am a bit leary of doing too much cause I have a weekend of diving coming up that I know will whoop my butt... and considering how long recovery takes after a good workout, I prefer to conserve my energy. That said, I did go yesterday after work and did a nice light workout.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom